CHAPTER -12 - Morning runs with drama queen

No A/N today.

so here it goes ->>>>>>>>>>>>

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ian's P.O.V

Mornings are my best part of the day ,I like running along the frozen lake in lush green fields. watching the sun rising makes me feel good. Most people share this liking with me, unlike my little friend who has my mind and heart obsessed with her thoughts.

These days whatever I do or think has to be about her in someway or other.

Like right this moment I am contemplating whether to wake her up this morning for a run as promised or let her sleep after the late night she had yesterday.

Well its her first day to school as well.

I finally decide to wake up my angel and get her exercised. Oh waking her up so early in the morning would not be a easy task I must admit.

What should I do ? A bucket of cold water would be really cruel on an early cold morning plus it could get her sick.

Bad, bad idea.

Oh should I wake her up with a really wet kiss on her soft pink lips? Oh not yet.

Get a grip Adams.

I went straight to her room without grinding that thought further more or that would land me up in a cold shower.

My princess was sleeping on her tummy hugging a pillow. Oh I so much want to replace that stupid pillow with me.

Ian Adams !

She smells like vanilla , baby oil, litchi and strawberries and that my friends is sufficient to drive me crazy.

I inhaled another long deep breath and tried shaking her shoulder. She turned over her belly dumping her face deeper in the pillow. Now that her shirt has ridden up I had an awesome view of her silky ,smooth, creamy skin and her cute dip of the belly button. Next I could not help myself anymore and started tickling her breathless.

Well that got me an instant reaction and she jolted erect up to the sitting position. Yeah I know all the right places where my pooh bear is 'Oh so ticklish'.

Surprising me as soon as she realised the scenario around her she attacked me with that very mean pillow I was jealous of .

Of course I returned her the favour with same enthusiasm. After a really long pillow war I chased her down the bed and pinned both her hands above her shoulder.

She knows what is next to come.

"Ian don't you dare" she warned

Smirking at her, I leaned down and licked her face. My love of grossing her out has no bounds.

She giggled and giggled for a good length of time before I tickled her again aiming for her neck and arm pits this time.

It has been really long since I have heard that musical Sound.

"Come on sugar doll now get your butt up and get dressed we are running this morning"

Emma was not too happy about this I could see. There was this cute pout adoring her face and reluctance in her stance.

But now can I blame her? she must be obviously tired from last night.

I left her room leaving a brand new track suit and running shoes on her bed. Franco designed it for her saying a princess should always dress in style. She has him kissing the ground she walks on and same goes for Charles. Though I should not be blaming them as well when I myself am the victim of charms and innocence.

Emma looked sexy in the black well fitted tracksuit and I doubt if I could keep my hands off of her for too long.

"Ready champ?" I asked her

but she just blushed shyly.

Suddenly it dawned that may be she is really affected by what Rachel said.

Emma must be very conscious of her body and running in front of me would just add to it . Sure I am gonna make her comfortable about it after all she is mine. So are her flaws.

"Who is your favourite football player?" I asked taking her mind off to a lighter topic.

"I used to like David Beckham and Ronaldo"

"Which player do you like currently?" I asked again.

"I haven't been watching football recently."

"When did you last play with a team?" I asked looking in her sad eyes.

"Three years back" she said and huffed.

"Why? That is a complete year before your parents deaths"

"Well that is a story for another time may be" she said smartly dodging the question.

"Emma..... you know you have to tell me and we have time" I said in a no nonsense warning tone. The one I use with my employees.

"My team had lost.....I was out of form...I-it was my fault..Dad was so disappointed. Mum thought I was useless and not girly enough for her so...." Her voice cracked

"That often happens to big players Emma but they come back better than ever and I am sure that may be your parents were disappointed for a while but they would have been very proud of you."

We were quiet for a while . I ran leading her but I could see her getting tired.

Well that is not a stamina of a football player I have to get her on a right pace if she is going to play for the next season which is precisely eleven months from now.

I am a proud owner and sponser of a team in women football premier league though our team is number two but we still are good.

Emma doesn't know that now but my brothers and I are looking forward to see her playing in the next season.

But, our coach has conditions. Emma has to pass the qualification test. Which looks really very tough to pass for now.

"Ian- I am- done." Emma said huffing.

"Oh come on we have just started champ" I said annoyed.

"Ian -I will-die-please" she said sitting down indian style on the grass.

Drama queen.

"Emma get your butt up right this moment and start running now ! Give me your hand girl." I said with my best authorative tone which caused her body to shiver a bit. Good.

We ran another two miles before she started whining. Seeing that she hasn't slept properly and has a long day ahead of her we came back to the house.

Another challenge waited for me ahead of us that is getting my angel school happily.

will I be able to do that?

and how will she react to the surprises I have waiting for her huh ?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

it is my birthday in two hours . yaeeeeee !

Please vote comment and fan !

I love you

-aishu ♥♥