chapter 58

Ian's POV

Last night I had been too hard on my princess precious. This wasn't out of anger, this was planned.

I had to put her in action before it's too late.

I can feel her body trembling below my feet as I traced her spinal chord with my toes.

She needs to be scared of me . Exactly this scared, she has to learn a lot about this lifestyle, she will crave it and need it.

She wants it. I can see the content on her face, laying naked under my foot In front of the fireplace. While I read her diary.

She's a storm, Dragon, my Dragon, I need to keep her in my tight leash, she is a whirlwind that needs to be bottled.

I think I want to have sex with him since I first saw him in my hostel room , he never initiates it, not even when we were alone in the bedroom. May be I am not that attractive, he attracts women population like a magnet. Poor fat me , I can't even masturbate for my release, I have to depend on him for my release . I want him inside me . I wish I was brave enough to tell him while I was still in his arms.

I read her words in the diary twice and sighed. I want it as bad as she wants it. I am done trying to control it.
We love each other and we are engaged . If anything my life has taught me in past five year, it would be never depend on the next moment. It might never come.

I picked her frail body to the bed.
She was wet in her lady part. She is very turned on even as she sleeps .

"Wake up Smith." I shake her and she does .

"Are you awake ?"

"Yes I am awake Master sir." One night with the cane and she talks my language now.

"I will ask you this only once, I want you to be very honest or, my cane will do the talking. Do you want to have sex ? Intercourse ? Do I have your consent ?"
She blushed.

"You didn't blush while eating tomatoes off people's body, or stripping for them. What happened now? I want you to be absolutely honest, sure , ready and responsible."

She closed her eyes and thought about it, bit her lips and sighed.

"I want it master sir."

"Rule 1- you will be still.
Rule 2- you will not interrupt my pace.
Rule 3- you will tell me when it hurts or gets too much.
Rule 4 - you will maintain the eye contact all the time."

"Clear, master sir."

I started from the tips of her fingers leisurely to the ends of her toes. She is babbling for me to fuck her already. Yeah that needy little kitten wants it hard and fast, but I have just started , by the time I am done with her she will forget her own name as her brain leaks out with her orgasm."

"Sir master sir now I want it now please, Sir" she babbles as I played with her nipples.

"Master master, master now pl.... Masterrrtt masterrrtt" she cried.

"Ian Ian I master maamaaster hmmmmm mmm mm " she growls as I began to tease her entrance with my shaft while ,kissing her on the lips.

My girl is really very vocal when turned on.

I sped up my debut to her inner organs and slowed it. Very slowly I finished the entry as she moaned.

"Does it hurt kitten" I asked worried ?
There were little signs of blood.

"Oooooh" was all she could manage before rubbing her body on mine. Too desperate.

I moved a little to make her comfortable and find her magic spot. She screamed glory to confirm the spot. That my little girlfriends weakness spot right there, her soon to be overused g- spot.

"Ask for the permission princess"

"Aaaaa aaaa mmm aaaa" was all that came out , I hope that was her asking for it.

I sped up and she came like flood gates. I stopped rubbing her swollen clit. I came outside her, we don't need babies yet. I didn't want to do this with the condom for first time.

She is on her shots. I made sure when she went to the gynaecologist in the boot camp.

I hug her tightly and wrap her in a soft blanket. It will be tea time in the warm bath when she wakes up.

LIKE AND COMMENT PEOPLE THAT US THREE UPDATES IN A ROW !!! TELL MR YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE THEY FINALLY HAD SEX . I GREW UP SOME BALLS TO WRITE IT.
IN NEED OF A MASTER MYSELF. I HAVE MYSELF DRUNK THE DAMN FREAKING BOTTLE !