Chapter 1

"Skye! Time to get up!" Mum yelled.

        I got up, blasting my metal music, stating I was up, and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, like always, and dried off my body and hair. I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, black spiked boots, and a black graphic hoodie. I brushed my electric blue hair then straightened it. I put on black eyeliner and chapstick. I slid in my black horseshoe lip rings and my eyebrow bar then my earrings. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat on a stool as my little brother and sister came downstairs, into the kitchen.

       My little brother, Levi Heart, was only at the age of 14, a freshman in high school. He had long black spikey hair and blue eyes. He was about 5'3" so he was pretty small for his age. He wears a lot of black like me. He's gay and is very close to me.

      My little sister, Angela, is 13 years old, an 8th grader. She's only 5'1" and loves the rainbow, so she wears a lot of colorful clothing. She's straight.

     My name's Skylar Heart, Skye for short. I'm 16 now. I have long electric blue hair that's parted to the side. I originally had platinum blonde hair. I'm 5'4". I wear mostly dark colors. I'm depressed and I cut. A lot. I'm pansexual and I love music.

    My mom, Jamie Heart, is 38 years of age. She has long brown hair and green eyes. She's 5'5" and very beautiful. I have a very good relationship with her. She's a very colorful person.