Chapter 11

I shook my head and walked away from him, Jay and Michael following me upstairs to Jay's bedroom. We walked inside and closed the door, locking it after. I opened the window and Michael handed me the cigarette that he had brought. He handed one to Jay then we all lit our cigarettes, smoking them. I pulled out the alcohol bottles from the mini fridge and took a shot of vodka. The night went off, blurry and fading memories now nothing in my mind of abyss. My stress dying away with it. Thank you.

The next morning I woke up to a massive hangover. It hurt like a bitch. Jay and Michael were laying on the bed, cuddled up. The smell of vodka and cigarette was strong in the room. I coughed a bit and grabbed the bottle of vodka that I didn't finish last night. I stood and took a shot of the vodka before putting it away in the mini fridge. I walked downstairs, holding my head in pain. I stumbled into the kitchen and my Mum looked at me.

"What's wrong darling?" She asked, concerned with me like usual.

"Got a massive headache again," I mumbled, sitting on the stool,holding my head that was in pain.

"Here sweetheart. This will help with your headache," Mum said smiling, handing me two pain killers. I took them with a glass of water as Blake and Jack walked into the room.

"Mum, can you buy more vodka? We're running low again," I said, rubbing my head.

"Of course sweetheart. Jack Daniels right?" She questioned. I merely nodded, looking through my phone at the miss calls and text messages from my friends and the gang. Jack walked over and glared at me and my Mum.

"Absolutely not! There is no way in damned hell I'm letting you get her Jack Daniels Vodka. She is only 16, not 21. She cannot drink alcohol yet. She's nothing but a child," Jack yelled right next to me, making my hangover worse. I groaned in pain. "And you, little miss, smell horrible. You smell like you were at a liquor and drug party all night while we were gone," He said, scrunching up his nose in disgust.

"That's because I was drinking all last night, dumbass. Now, lower your voice, you're making my hangover so much worse," I grumbled, rubbing my head in pain. He sat on a stool shaking his head at me. Blake laughed as he walked passed me. On his way, he slapped my ass while nobody was looking. Without a word, I slid my stool out and tripped him, making his land on his face. Satisfied with my action, I pulled my stool back to the bar and took a sip of the herbal tea my mum prepared for me. I heard a low growl come from the flatten boy on the ground. Soon he took a seat by his father and grabbed the orange juice from my mum.