Chapter 8

"Skye! Blake! Come here quickly!" His father yelled.

       We groaned and walked downstairs, to the living room.

      "Yes?" Blake grumbled, clearly tired.

      "Since your room isn't ready yet, you'll be rooming with Skye for now," His father said reading the newspaper.

      "EXCUSE ME!? WHERE, IN THIS FUCKING CONVERSATION, DID I AGREE TO THIS!?" I screamed, glaring at Mr. Anderson.

     "Please Skye. Just for now. It's only till his room is fully done. Please?" My mum begged, looking at me.

     "Fine. Move your shit into my room. I need food," I mumbled walking away to the kitchen, opening the fridge to see if there was anything good inside.

     I groaned as there was a loud bang, clearly from my room. I walked upstairs, to my room, and kicked the door open. I sighed, seeing the paint buckets on the ground, paint spilt onto the dark oak floors. Blake looked down at the mess with annoyance before placing his box down on the floor, next to my dresser. I walked over and set my fruit salad onto the dresser. I picked up the buckets and put them in the corner of the room.

    I grabbed my rag and got down on my knees. I started wiping the paint from the ground, trying to get rid of it. I squeaked loudly, as my ass was smacked. I sat on my legs and looked up at him, over my shoulder. He smirked and looked down at me.

    "Any reason you smacked my ass harshly? Or smacked my ass at all?" I questioned, annoyed.

    "Cause you're my girlfriend now," he said smirking as he looked down upon me.

    "Excuse me? Since when was I asked or even agreed to be your girlfriend? I fucking hate your ass!" I hissed, annoyed.

   "I never asked you. I'm forcing you to be my girlfriend," he said calmly, sitting on my bed.

   "And I'm telling you flat out that I'm not your girlfriend," I said standing.

   "Yes you are. I haven't had a girlfriend in a while and the guys are getting on my back, so you'll be my girlfriend. Also, if anyone asks how long you were my girlfriend, say you've been my girl for over a year but we've been dating in secret. Understand?" he said looking at me.

  "No!" I yelled.

  "I'll make a deal with you. If you're my girlfriend, I'll stop bullying your brother and everyone else in the school and here," he said, smirking.

  "..........Deal," I said looking down at him.

  "Good girl. Now come here sweetheart," he said reaching for me, as he sat on the edge of my bed.