Race of his life

Requested by @VettelFerrari 

 Great, you said to yourself when you felt the first raindrop on your face. What else could be wrong today? Will a piano fall on me? Will chocolate be banned? You looked up to the sky to see the grey clouds covering the sun that was shining when you had left that morning. You tried your best to contain your tears as you fixed your eyes on the ground and walked faster to the little apartment you shared with him in Milton Keynes, while he was working at the factory. You felt the rain soaking your new cardigan, and even your shirt was wet.

Once you reached the front door of the building, you struggled looking for the keys in your bag, as rain got heavier. You even found a ten pence coin before the keys. You eventually took and opened the door, feeling the first tears streaming down your cheeks. After taking a deep breath, you made your way to the lift and prayed it didn't broke down while you were there. You rested your head on the wall while it went up to the fifth floor.

You entered your house and closed the door with a loud noise. Avoiding the mirror on the right side of the wall, you took off your now drenched cardigan and sobbed quietly. Definitely that was not your best day. You rubbed your eyes and then remembered the mascara you were wearing. Indeed, not your best day.

"Fuck" you said quite loudly while as you removed your shoes and someone appeared from the kitchen.

"Schatzi?" he called as he approached you. "What happened?" he asked and when he was by your side, he put his finger under your chin and lifted your head. "You look like a raccoon"

"Thank you, babe. I love you too" you muttered and more tears came out. "I-I've had a really crap day and the first thing you tell me when I arrive here is that I look like a raccoon" you sobbed. He sighed and murmured something in German that you couldn't understand as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"Mein klein Schatz... Was würde ich ohne dich machen?" he whispered in your ear and you stood silent, as the only thing you knew in German was Bier. He kissed your lips and rested his forehead in yours. "Why don't you have a shower and then we'll talk? I'll help you" he took your hand and led you through the corridor to your room. You stood still in front of the bed and he started to unbutton your shirt and pulled it off, softly caressing your shoulders. You shivered a bit, enough for him to notice and chuckle. Slowly, the cold you were feeling before was disappearing. The touch of his hands was comforting, reassuring, it was like his fingers were made for you. He ran them across your arms and placed his hands on your waist. If he continues like this I don't think I'll need a shower. Before you knew it, your skirt was on the floor and your underwear and stockings were the only things you were still wearing. You breathed in deeply as he unclipped your bra, leaving little kisses on your neck. Your mind was already imagining how that was going to end. Probably in between sheets, kissing and tangled legs. However, once you were completely naked, he led you to bathroom and turned the shower on.

"I know how much you'd love it if I joined you, but you really need a shower or you'll get a cold" he chuckled making his way to the room again. "I'll wait for you here" he said as he closed the door behind him.

As he promised, he was waiting for you in the room when you came out. He was lying on his side of the bed, playing with this phone and looked at me as I coughed so he realised I was there.

"Aren't you going to dress me too?" I smiled innocently and he just shook his head with a grin.

"You would undress me while I put your clothes on" well, he was right. "Ensconce yourself come and lie down here with me" and his glance went back to the screen of his phone. He was typing fast and seemed worried about something.