Alliances!

The picture on top is the map of all 10 clans in this story, so yeah... This is gonna be a looong day... *Sigh* I'll tell you guys how much words are in here at the end, so stay tuned! And the main clan we will be focusing on is Breeze clan! Also, one more thing, which ever names you may reconsider here that is from the original series is because I already planned this out before I knew that some of the names I have put in here are from the actual series, so don't hate! Plez.

Breeze Clan:

Leader:

Rabbitstar, brown tom with front paws white and underbelly, black tailtip, eartips, and 3 small black dots around each of his fire-like eyes.

Deputy:

Windholly, a light blue she-cat with large dark green spots all around her body, gray eyes.

Medicine Cat:

Shadedleaves: black she-cat with large green splashes and icy blue eyes. 

Apprentice: Ghostpaw

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Ghostpaw: ghostly white/gray/silver tom with gray underbelly and left back paw, sea green eyes. 

Mentor: Shadedleaves

Warriors:

Skypool: blue with white tom, sea-green eyes. 

Apprentice: Squirrelpaw!

Whitelily: white she-cat with light pink tailtip and paws, navy-blue eyes.

Barkpetal: a brown she-cat with white and petal like markings, sunny-like eyes.

Leaffern: white she-cat with blue muzzle, paws, and tailtip, one sea-green eye, the other stormy.

Apprentice: Spottedpaw!

Wavenight: dark blue tabby tom with black stripes, purple eyes.

Treepelt: brown tom with fading to green and red eyes.

Mosssky: pale green/gray she-cat with blue small stripes on legs and tail, dark blue eyes.

Apprentice: Bubblepaw!

Yellowtree: yellow she-cat with large brown and gray splashes and fire-like eyes. 

Apprentice: Silverpaw!

Vinebreeze: green tom with black and white markings with white eyes. 

Apprentice: Mistpaw!

Foreststream: light green she-cat with large silver splashes, brown eyes.

Ripplesand: blue she-cat with cream markings and white ears and tailtip, peachy eyes.

Stoneriver: dark gray/blue tom with large silver markings around eyes, ears, tail, and legs, sea green eyes.

Ashcloud: light gray tom with dark gray markings and white toes, stormy eyes. 

Apprentice: Shadowpaw!

Grassyshadows: black with fading into green paws and tailtip, icy blue eyes, she-cat.

Oaktuft: brown with black stripes down back and white undertbelly, paws, and ears, fire like eyes, tom.