Chapter 5 ~ Saying Goodbyes ~

Cierras POV

As I was getting ready to leave everyone I love and care about gather around outside so I could say goodbye to them. I couldn't help, but cry. I hugged my parents first saying "mom, dad I love you guys please be safe I will visit as much as possible" my mother spoke "I know you will honey we are gonna miss you" next I moved to my brothers and of course they squished me almost to death. "Ca-ant breathe yo-you guys are squishing me" they chuckled and let go of me looking into my eyes "we're going to miss you sis" Rylan said next Alexander spoke up "if he hurts you I swear I will kill him" I looked at my younger brothers "okay you guys calm down, if I have a problem I'll be sure to contact you" they hugged one more time now it was time for me to say goodbye to my bff. "Scar I am going to miss you so much" I looked at her and she started smiling at me, what the hell is she happy I'm leaving. "You don't have to be sad I'm going with you" she squealed "what do you mean?" "turns out I'm mated to mr. beta. I couldn't help, but smile I looked like a weirdo, but oh well. All of a sudden my ex comes outside running at me "your not going" he bellowed "I can't help it he is my mate and were not together" I told him "I love you Cierra please" just then we heard a loud thunderous growl from behind us. "She is my mate not yours, MINE" "okay calm down" I tried calming him, but I had no clue what to do I turned to my mother for help "put your hand on his chest and let him inhale your scent" so I did just that and as soon as I did he calmed down and his eyes weren't black anymore. "Alright James lets go" I turned and waved to everyone as we drove off I sat back and fell asleep.