Chapter 12 ~ The Inevitable ~

1 month Later

Cierra's POV

The past month has been amazing. Cierra couldn't be happier, well actually she could, but she wanted to wait for pups until she knew she was ready. James on the other hand wanted pups more than anything, but he knew Cierra wants to wait. Cierra's and James wolf have both been driving them crazy something wonderful will happen, but wouldn't tell them what was up. With their wolves on the brink of driving them into insanity Cierra completely forgot about having her period oops. So there sat Cierra crying on the bed in hers and James' room, and of course because of the mate bond James rushed in to the bedroom seeing his mate sad and a sobbing mess. James immediately ran to Cierra and crouched beside her and asked "what's so wrong love?" Cierra looked up and jumped in to James arms clinging to him while saying "nothing fits anymore imma huge fat ass" James chuckled. Well wrong idea cause Cierra looked up and jumped away from James constantly growling at him for three minutes. Finally her growling stopped and her eyes turned back to their original color and start sobbing again out of nowhere "so you also think I'm fat". Cierra ran in to their bathroom and locked the door, James had no clue what was going on with his mate, well that was until he caught a whiff of her scent and noticed it was mixed with a different scent, but he couldn't quite put a finger on whose scent it was. Immediately James thought his mate had been in the arms of another and started trashing their room destroying everything. Cierra heard all the loud banging and crashing, she ran out of the bathroom and got hit with a lamp. Cierra yelped and fell to the floor letting the darkness consume her.

James POV

James saw his beautiful mate go down after he realized why she went down. He automatically felt the guilt consume his being and picked up his mate and ran to the pack doctors room while on the way he had mind linked her 'Stella please be ready I am bringing my mate' the pack doctor immediately replied ' yes sir, bring her right in' . That is exactly what James did he stormed in the room and the doctor (Stella) lead him to put Cierra on a bed. Stella looked to her alpha and had to ask "what happened to her" the alpha obviously had to tell the whole truth so his mate could be checked properly "I had destroyed our room and didn't know she came out of the bathroom when I through a lamp and it hit her in the head" Stella nodded and said "well I have to check her properly so could you please wait outside sir, I am not touching her while your growling at me" James finally realized every time Stella tried to go near Cierra he growled at her. James nodded and went out shutting the door behind him.

1 Hour Later

Stella came out of the room and said "she's just fine, but there is one thing that you both will be happy with, but I don't want to tell if you are okay with that sir" James looked to Stella and said "it's nothing bad correct" Stella quickly shook her head and told her alpha "sir I am sure you both will be very excited" so James told Stella "okay, can I see her" Stella nodded with a happy smile on her face and lead her alpha back and left them until Cierra woke.