Chapter 9 ~ Mating ~

Cierras POV

Cierra looked to James and said "okay" she couldn't take it any longer and before he had a chance to process what she said, she jumped on him knocking James over and started ripping his shirt. Cierra and her wolf both wanted this so badly that she would do whatever she had to, to stop the thirst for James to pleasure her. 

James realized what was finally going on and pushed Cierra under him, he wanted to be in control nor did she have a choice in the matter. James started ripping Cierras clothes off, but thought this is her first time so he has to take it slow for her. He couldn't just jump right in and ravish his mate like he was hoping for. James looked to Cierra and asked "are you sure sweetheart, once I start I won't be able to stop" Cierra stared James in the eyes and said "yes I am very sure, now hurry the hell up" James smirked at this thought so he started kissing her making her moan into his mouth they loved what was happening the both of them couldn't be any more excited with what was going on.

~EXPLICIT~

James started to move to Cierras left breast and couldn't hold himself back he sucked and nipped her making her arch her back in response. Cierra couldn't stop panting she was in heaven at this point and he hadn't even made it between her legs. James attacked the other breast and finally started making a trail of kisses down her stomach making it tingle on Cierras stomach. He reached between her legs and instantly licked she automatically started moaning. James to looked to Cierra and said "love this is going to hurt at first, but will feel better after" Cierra just nodded, she didn't want to think about pain at this moment. Just as that left her mind she did feel pain though with James starting to finger her, she had to adjust so James waited for Cierra til she was ready. Cierra looked down at her loving mate and nodded giving him the go ahead. James started to thrust his fingers in and out of Cierra picking up speed, feeling her insides start to clamp around his fingers had him and his wolf growling in satisfaction. Just like that he made Cierra have her first orgasm he licked some of it up, but left the rest for a type of lubricant to help him slide in his mate. Cierra looked to James and kissed him and pulled back to say "that was amazing, but please hurry I need you" James complied and lined himself up with Cierras entrance and said "sweetheart this is gonna hurt a little worse then my fingers, but it will be pleasure from then on. Cierra just nodded feeling him slowly sink into her and pushing past the barrier no one else has ever been. A lone tear slid down Cierras face and James kissed it away wanting his mate to be okay, but him and her both knew this is what it took for them to mate. 

Finally Cierra looked up at James and nodded telling him to go ahead an move. So James slowly slid out some and went back in and he repeated this til he was ramming Cierra making her scream, he did feel bad she will definitely be sore afterwards, but he couldn't stop he loved this with his beautiful mate. "J-James I.. I am gonna.." James knew what she was gonna say and said "me to love, go ahead" and just like that Cierra squirted and couldn't help she held it in til she literally could not any more and thats when James groaned and instantly came still slamming into Cierra til he was fully done, to give her his every last drop. James leaned down and kissed Cierra passionately putting his emotions and love into it. Once they pulled away from each other James pulled out really fast so Cierra didn't have to feel that agonizing slow painful feeling if he had exited slowly. He laid down on top of his beautiful mate and just laid his head on her chest and Cierra started running her hands through his hair, loving the feeling. James could feel himself slowly falling asleep so he laid down beside Cierra and pulled her against him with her already sound asleep. James smiled and instantly the darkness consumed him with him only thinking 'I finally mated my mate'