Chapter 7 ~ Exploring ~

Cierras POV

After watching the movie with James I went to bed, considering I could no longer keep my eyes open. Today I am going shopping, just to get out of the house and explore more. "Going somewhere?" I turned around and saw James watching me slip my boots on, "yeah, gonna go to the mall and explore, would you like to come with?" "I was going to any way your not going alone". Damn alpha possessiveness.

AT THE MALL

James POV

I watched mate walk in the mall excited to look around. "What store first?" I asked Cierra she looked up at me and asked "could we go into Aeropostale?" "anything you want sweetheart". With that I lead to her Aeropostale and she was so happy to get some new things. I went and looked around also looking to see what they have, I have been to the mall plenty of times, but I never really came in this store thinking it was mostly for preppy people. I turned to go look for my mate after I picked out a couple shirts and some ripped jeans, but when I went to look for her, her scent lead out of the store. I followed to her scent to the bathroom and even though it was a girls bathroom I could smell another scent mixed with hers, a male scent, I walked in and found my mate trying to push some guy off her. "Please stop, please" she said crying "shh.. It's okay baby no one will hear you" that's when I cleared the my throat "I believe she told you to stop" the guy turned and looked at me smirking. "Dude piss off and give us some alone time she wants it she's just acting like she don't" "excuse me, but that's my girlfriend so I suggest you move away from her before I knock you the fuck out" he instantly backed up from Cierra. She ran over to me and I hugged her and looked back to this little piece of shit "don't do this to any other girl or I will find you and beat you til you wish you were never born" he visibly gulped and nodded with little beads of sweat starting to glisten his forehead. I smirked triumphantly and took hold of Cierra and walked her away from the bathrooms "thank you" I heard from beside me I looked down and smiled "you're definitely welcome" I leaned down and pecked her lips. "Do you wanna continue shopping or go home" "can we still shop?" Cierra asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes "anything you want sweetheart". We went back to Aeropostale and shopped a little and continued on and finally after 3 hours we were home. We walked up to our bedroom and I climbed in bed while Cierra took a shower. She came out and laid down with me, we cuddled and in that moment I couldn't have been happier especially with my wolf howling in joy. I fell asleep knowing I love my little mate already and know one would ever take her from me.