Chapter 16- How To Save A Life

So here's chapter 16, hope you like it :) and PLEASE give me feedback if you can, especially on this chapter cos I want to know if I've screwed up with this storyline :p I know it's a bit short but I couldn't really go any further with this chapter :p Anyway here it is , thanks guys :) x 

---------

(Jade’s P.O.V)

My head was spinning and my heart felt as I it had stopped, as if I was dead already. I slowly turned my head to find a man with a black leather jacket on, his hood was pulled up and he had a beard. He grinned mischievously and his blue eyes glistened in the poorly-lit dressing room, before they swiftly turned dark.

I tried to scream but nothing would come out. He locked the door behind him. I slowly backed away from him but he followed me.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment for too long” he smirked, “I’m glad we’ve eventually met” He held out his hand, as if expecting me to shake it. He shook his head slowly and laughed to himself. “No need to be rude”

Tears slowly slid down my cheek and a lump had become the main occupant of my throat. I couldn’t believe this was happening. After more than a year of all the strange happenings, it all boiled down to this. The man stood before me was behind it all, I knew it. I could see it in his mocking face.

“Now” he rubbed his hands together, “We can do this quickly and have it over and done with” he paused, smirking, “Or we can go slow, it’s less painful. Up to you”

My eyes widened. Oh God, no. I wanted to run and scream and find Sam or somebody but the word wouldn’t come out. Neither would my legs move. He began unbuckling his belt and he watched me attentively as he did so. He dropped it onto the floor and began to approach me slowly. I kept backing away before I hit the wall. Crap. Now he had me just where he wanted.

I tried to scream Sam’s name but it came out as a whisper. I tried again and again and again but I couldn’t get it out. He put his finger to my lips.

“Sssshh, love” he placed his other hand on my waist. “We don’t need Sam” he smirked.

I tried to run away but his grip tightened drastically on my hip and I winced in pain, which earned a mocking laugh from him.

A stern look then suddenly clouded his face. “You’re not going anywhere!” he bellowed. In one quick movement he slapped my cheek. I let out a barely audible whimper.

“Now turn around!” he commanded. I let the tears flow out before felt a pair of hands latch onto my hips and press me against the wall.

(Perrie’s P.O.V)

“Have you guys seen Jade?” I asked Leigh, Jesy and the crew. Jesy nodded her head. “Yeah, she went to the dressing room to call her mom, didn’t she?” she looked the Leigh-Anne, who nodded in agreement.

“Okay” I replied before setting off towards our dressing room. I felt sick to my stomach. She had been gone for over half an hour, which wasn’t like her. Sure she could’ve sneaked off with Sam, that was perfectly plausible, but I didn’t think that was it. I didn’t want to jump to any conclusions but I had a very bad feeling. All I knew was I had to find her-and fast.

I was half-running down the lengthy hall towards the room when someone came round the corner and bumped into me, knocking me backwards onto the floor. “Perrie!” someone shouted. It was a voice I recognised. I opened my eyes to find Sam hovering above me. He pulled me onto my feet.

“Sorry, but I was looking for-“ I cut him off, “Jade?” He nodded his head.

“You know where she is?” he asked, he looked quite worried. “She’s been gone a while and I’m getting a bit worried.”