Chapter Six-Pancakes and Happiness

(Summer's Pov)

"So,how are you and Alex?Do I need to bury anyone with my shovel yet?"Dad asked with an evil smirk on his face."No,you don't,Alex and I are just fine thank you for looking out for me though."I said giving him the same evil smirk he was giving me."I'm your dad,its my fucking job."He said and laughed that he cussed.I just looked at him and rolled my eyes,he stared at me and said "What?" I just laughed of course."You are too much dad."I said and walked over to the fridge,I grabbed a bottle of juice and drank it."Your worrying me by just drinking all those juice bottles."So,its all i'm in the mood for besides pancakes."I said and Dad smiled evilly."Your going to make pancakes aren't you?"I asked him laughing my ass off.

Jack grabbed everything he needed to make pancakes and put it on the counter."Well,you really are going to make pancakes."I said and laughed again."Yup!!!"Jack laughed popping the p.Alex came down moments later rubbing his eyes like a child.His hair was messed up from the bed sheets."Hey babe!"He said coming up behind me and wrapped his arms around waist."Good morning to you to."I said and handed Alex a plate for his pancakes."Why thank you babe."Alex said smiling and kissed my cheek.I smiled and continued to help Dad with the cooking because he was being a fail at cooking pancakes."Jack it said the mix needed to teaspoons of vanilla not a cup!!!"I yelled and dumped the mix in the sink."Out of the kitchen!!"I said and pushed Jack out of the room.Alex looked at me with wide eyes and shuddered at what I did to Jack."I'm never messing with you ever."He said and I just laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short i ran out of ideas so i hope you guys like this.

I love you all my little kawaii pandas!!!

Love,

Dreamer16