Chapter Twenty-Nine-For Baltimore

(Summer's Pov)

(A month later)

   Alex and I finally moved into our new apartment and I'm actually pretty happy with it.We can walk over and see the guys and I've made Zack Brielle's godfather because I know how much he loves kids.Im sitting on a typical Saturday night with Alex watching a movie until finally he says "Why don't we go out?"  So we got up and got dressed to go out and went to the park.

We were walking through a very nice park and thought after Brielle was born we would take her here.It was a very beautiful night and all the stars were shining brightly overhead and it was peaceful speaking that it was midnight and no one was around so Alex and I decided to just mess around in the park because we're little kids at heart.Alex decided to climb on some monkey bars because he hid a freaking a monkey and I laughed and took a picture posting it to twitter.I wasn't paying attention when Alex came up behind and grabbed me from behind making me squeal with excitement and he threw me over his shoulder but not literally he was gentle because of my belly.

"Excuse you sir,are you going to put me down?"I asked my fiancé laughing.

"Nope."Alex said shaking his head and popping the 'p' with a big smile.

It finally got really chilly out so we decided to head back to the apartment and just go to bed.When we finally got there we crashed and went to sleep instantly.

The next morning the sunlight stabbed at my eyes rudely and I got up stretching and saw Alex making a cup of coffee for me and him.I smiled and mumbled a 'good morning.' And stretched against the stiffness of my back and he smiled came over and kissed me.I smiled and and grabbed my coffee and went out to the balcony we had me had the realization that Alex and I would be married in a few weeks.I looked at Alex and smiled he also smiled back like a goofball of course and I laughed.

"Alex,can you believe that we're going to be married in a few weeks?"I said still smiling and he came out onto the balcony.

"It's gone by so fast but I'm excited because it also means the rest of our lives and Brielle's life will come shortly after that."Alex said placing a hand on my stomach and kissed the top of my head with a smile and I giggled like a school girl.

  We went inside and I sat at the island turning my laptop on and looking through some job offers but none of them for me and continued on with my search.Alex wasn't going on tour anytime soon after the baby is at least three years old and I could get the time off when I find a job to help pay the bills so it's not just Alex's job to do it.As I was searching I heard Alex start singing his song For Baltimore then he took me by the hand and started slow dancing with me and laughing.When he stopped singing he and I grabbed our coffee cups and went out to the balcony and admire the city in the morning and sat in the chairs looking at each other as well.