Chapter Thirty-Wedding Bells

(Summer's pov)

(A few weeks later)

I was in the other room while people were waiting for the ceremony to start and I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself this was what I've been waiting for and grabbed my bouquet once I heard the start of the wedding march.My dad came in with a proud fatherly smile but I could tell the tears were coming.

"You ready kiddo?"Dad asked as the tears streamed down his face and I nodded.

I took his arm and we walked down the aisle and saw familiar faces in the crowd with smiles and tears on their faces.Once we reached the end of the aisle I saw my future husband and smiled looking handsome as usual but he had more of a proud look to him once he saw me and I was smiling.

Dad gave Alex my hand and the ceremony started and I'm just going to skip through most of the vows because who wants a to hear that and it seemed like such a blur anyway.

"Do you Alex William Gaskarth take Summer Lillian Barakat to be your lawfully wedded wife?"the priest asked with a small smile.

Alex looked at me and smiled saying "I do."

The priest smiled and looked at me with a big smile and said "And do you Summer Lillian Barakat take Alex William Gaskarth to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I looked Alex in the eye and said "I do."

The priest gave the biggest smile at both of us and said "I now pronounce you Mr.and Mrs.Alexander Gaskarth!You may now kiss the bride."

Alex and I kissed for the first time as husband and wife.It was honestly the most beautiful experience of my life and Alex and I walked back down the aisle and I threw the bouquet and my friend caught it and then Alex and I ran to our ride to get ready for the reception.

After everything Alex and I went on our honeymoon and then came back to our apartment as husband and wife and now our life is awesome. Now we just have to wait for the baby to get here and that might be soon.