Asking to leave

I continuously shook Frisk and called her name until she woke. I did this because she seemed to be very troubled in her sleep. Shaking and murmuring word I could mostly not understand, I only heard a few. Deal....Here.......Chara. I wondered what those words could fit into. I had no idea what the last one means but I could tell that the nightmare was only going to get worse of she was not woken from her slumber.

"Frisk Frisk Frisk" I yelled at her until her eyes fluttered open, closed slightly then opened again. She rubbed her eyes to remove some sleep from her eyes. I backed away from her a little and stood up. Her eyes looked around the room and landed on me. "Oh...hey (Y/N)......you alright" "Yeah I'm fine Frisk its you I'm worried about" Frisk's eyes shrank a little. "H..hu..huh oh yeah... just a nightmare I guess" Frisk said rubbing the back of he neck. "Yeah you were sweating and squirming while mumbling words" "what words?" "Just Deal, here and Chara." "W..what, I just talk in my sleep sometimes... nothing of interest" "all right" That was suspicious, what could the word Chara have any significance to anything. What could it mean. Maybe it's a Name.

Oh god. Stupid me and my sleep talking. I can't let anyone know about her. "What am I just to evil and why are you so worried, it's not like he's going to be able to make any connection to my name" Why won't you get out of my brain "Oh I can't leave your soul. After all it's your determination that's keeping 'alive' so don't go blaming me" well it still sucks "I thought we were friends?" Were not friends. You lied to me... or at least you changed. "Well usually your the one with the curiosity to kill everything just because you can. But your not here. So if your not I have to be the one that is." Don't try to justify your reasoning. It's not going to work.

"Frisk..Frisk...FRISK" Frisk came out of her trance and stared at me until she spoke up a few seconds later. "Y..yeah?" "you kinda spaced out on me there bud" "o..oh sorry" "ah it's ok, let's just go ask mum how to leave" "you want to leave?" "Well yeah, don't get me wrong but I'm sure you feel the same way" "what way?" "We'll be both have so much more to experience and we can't do it all in this home so there has to be a way out and then we can make it home" "I suppose I feel that way" "well then let's go"

Me and Frisk made are way to the living room where Toriel was sitting in an arm chair next too the fireplace. She took notice of us. "Oh hello my children" "mum how do we leave this place" "Leave!" "We want to go home" "but...this is your home now" "when need to be free" "would you like to read some snail facts my children" "mum please" "*sigh* my children, I need to do something... so do not follow me" Toriel closed her book and set it on the counter. She walked downstairs toward the basement out of sight. "Should we follow her" Frisk asked me "Yeah this could be are chance to go home"