Sans Gets The Fuck Outta Here

After leaving Sans and Papyrus. Frisk, (Y/N) and Chara walked through and area covered with fog that led them into a cavern of sorts. Frisk, who was currently huddling close to (Y/N), had not talked the entire time. After a few moments of walking Chara spoke up. "So Frisk, being a little quiet cuddling (Y/N) aren't you" even though (Y/N) couldn't see it Chara spoke with jealousy in her eyes as she glared at Frisk. Frisk's face immediately went red as soon as she heard Chara speak. "U-uh what I-I'm just cold and... You don't seem like a very warm person." "Hey what's that supposed to mean?!" "I mean you don't really have feelings?" "I DO HAVE FEELINGS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!"

The sounds of their arguing echoed through the cave onto a few echo flowers up ahead. They saw another stand with sans sitting there. "Hey kiddos, I could over hear your arguing from hear. Good to see you getting along." Sans chuckled at his joke. "But any ways, (Y/N) lets go to Grillbys. Chara, Frisk try not to kill each other" even though Sans spoke to the both of them he was glaring daggers at Chara the entire way through.

Sans clicked his fingers and teleported him and (Y/N) to Grillbys. The smell of fast food fill (Y/N)'s nose. His mouth drooled at the sight. The flaming bartender, Grillby was at the counter serving people. Sans led (Y/N) to a seat and sat them both down.

"Seems you've go a real crowd following you (Y/N)" "what do you mean?" "Well, Frisk told me to keep this a secret but-" abruptly Frisk and Chara came through the main door and tackled Sans. Frisk was the first to talk. "What we're you saying Sans?" "Ehehe bye" Sans clicked his fingers and teleported out. (Y/N) could hear Sans in the distance singing some sort of song. Chara came nose to nose with (Y/N). "What did you hear out of that smiling trash bag!"