Why?: Kouha x OC

This was requested by @Mina7967

Thank you for the request I hope it's to your likings if not, then it looks like I'm off to Tamaki's emo corner (if any of you get the reference then, your cool.)

------------------------------

I was already annoyed at the ridiculous time I had to wake up today. Four in the morning, like really? Why couldn't I just stay in bed sleeping and dreaming about an abundance of sweets and some nice juicy peaches?

I sighed and looked out of the carriage window watching the open field of well, sand go by. Nothing fun, the sun was just starting to rise and from what the coachman stated we wouldn't even arrive in the Kou Empire for another three days.

I groaned in irritation and turned my head to my personal maid or more like my best friend (Name) ((There so reader-chan is still part of the story!)) . She had (Hair Color) hair and (Eye Color) eyes. She was pretty and she's also very funny if I do say so myself, and I do.

She must have felt my gaze, and turned to look at me with a smile, "Can I help you Nina?"

After a full year I had finally broke her habit of calling me princess or your highness but finally by my name, Nina. I nodded my head, "Yes, I'm tired and I'm bored, entertain me."

"What do I look like? A court gesture? Okay fine why did the mushroom go to the party?"

I shrugged, "Why?"

She bit her lip trying not to laugh as she told me the answer, "He was a fungi!" Then she laughed.

I chuckled at how she was laughing at such a corny joke, I understood the joke but her laugh was just so adorable and funny at the same time. I shook my head slouching in my seat; I wasn't supposed to but I often found it hard when I'm bored.

"That was corny." I told her as she wiped away her tears that escaped from her laughter.

"You didn't say it had to be any good! Admit it though, it was funny!"

"It's funny to a light humored person like you." I told her and picked a little fuzz off of my dress.

"I suppose! So, I heard that Lord Kouen is scary!"

"I will protect you, you big baby." I cooed at her.

"I don't need you to protect me! I can single handily take out five men on my own!" She defended.

"Then why point it out?"

"Well, if you would let me finish, geez." She huffed and continued, "Anyways aside from Lord Kouen I heard that Prince Koumei is also pretty scary, but silent scary."

I just looked at her and didn't say anything as she went on,"As for Prince Kouha-"

"He's scary as well?" I suggested.

She smiled shaking her head, "Nope! I heard he's adorable!"

"So the first two are scary and the third one is adorable, is Prince Kouha a baby?"

(Name) laughed, "No, he's your age, silly!"

"Oh." Was my brilliant reply.

(Name) went on to explain that all three princes and both princess had captured a dungeon. All of them had one aside from Lord Kouen. He had what three? I don't remember what she said.

(Name) had fallen asleep around noon. I was starting to doze off myself. I was about to fall asleep when the carriage came to a sudden stop flinging me across, and  hitting my head.