Would I do that? ~Ja'far x Reader

I smirked, "you're going to loose."

Ja'far shook his head, "nope you're going to loose."

That's how I currently ended up in this situation. Now it was just Ja'far and I, alone in a closet.

"I can't believe I'm stuck in here with you." He commented, he banged his head against the wall.

I smirked, "I know, I'm just so awesome."

I smiled when he rolled his and shook his head. We both sat on there on the floor. Our legs crossed in the small uncomfortable closet. Our dare was that I couldn't make him blush, fall in love with me or anything that involved anything romantic.

Ja'far had taken off his hat thing, I never really bothered to learn the actual name for it. His white hair was stark against the darkness of the closet. I almost couldn't see the freckles that his face offered due to the lighting. I noticed that he had closed his eyes. I wasn't expecting him to open them as quickly has he did, it startled me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

I narrowed my eyes, "why are you staring at me?"

"I wasn't."

"Perwvert" I said adding a 'w' to the world making it should like a child said it.

I had a brilliant idea go off in my head. I waved my hand by my face pretending to be hot, "Man, it's hot in here."

Ja'far went to say something but stopped when I took of my shirt. His eyes got very wide, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT THAT BACK ON!"

I ignored his question, "should I take my bra off?"

If possible his eyes got even wider, "no let's not do that..."

I laughed, "If you're eyes get any wider your eyes balls are going to pop out of socket."

His eyes narrowed his eyes, "Please put your shirt back on."

I shook my head, "No."

"Please?"

"Alright, I will, but you have to play a game with me." I offered.

His eyes narrowed, "and what's the game?"

"Truth or Truth!" (A/N: I got this idea from a game that I played. For the record the game of Truth and Dare probably was not thought of at the time, but for fictions sake. Let's just pretend.)

"What the hell is that?"

"It's like truth or dare, but you have no choice but to tell the truth!"

"...that sounds awful. But fine, just put your shirt back on."

"Alright!" I slipped my tee back on and told Ja'far to go first.

"Um... why do you always help Sinbad avoid his work?"

"Boring. But I do it because I love how annoyed it makes you."

His eyes narrowed and he muttered that it was my turn.

"Why did you agree to make the bet with me?"

"Because you wouldn't stop bugging me and I had work to do."

Well that was true.

"Your turn."

"Why did you initiate the bet to begin with?"

I shrugged, "it was an excuse to spend more time with you."

"Oh..." he coughed awkwardly, "your turn."

"Did you just blush?"

I heard him curse, "I lost the bet."

I grinned, "I told you I would win."

"Oh be quiet. Did you say that to make me blush on purpose?"

"Nope." I paused and sighed.

"Is something the matter?" Ja'far asked with concern lacing his voice.

I shook my head, "No...maybe? I don't know."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked tilting his head.

I shook my head, "not really.... but I should."

"Well, you don't have to." Ja'far muttered and fiddled with his robes.

Dammit. I grabbed his face between my hands and kissed him.

However before Ja'far could reply the signal that the 'security' check was complete I stood up quickly and opened the closet door. Before I stepped out I turned and looked at Ja'far.

"See you later!"

With that I walked off leaving the confused male in the closet.

———————————————

Author Note: Well, this was just awful. It's short and rushed, but has been a draft in my stories for a long time.

I can't remember who requested this, but I apologize for the lousy excuse of a chapter.

Not Edited.