Is That So?: Sinbad x Wife! Reader

-(Your Names Pov)-

I looked up into those beautiful eyes for what seemed like forever. Then I sighed. My shoulders slouched as I gave in.

"Fine you win, you can come with me."

The puppy barked with joy as he wagged his tail. I smiled and bent down to pet the pups head, "you're lucky you're cute."

I stood back up and whistled for the pup to follow. He did. I made my way down the street and back up to the castle.

I wonder what I should name him? I thought. I pondered on some names.

Jacob? No too common.

Dozer? Ew no that's weird.

(Pet Name)? Oh yes I love it!

(A/N: If you liked the one of the ones I listed please don't hesitate to use it)

I looked down at the pup and smiled," I'm going to name you (Pet Name), how do you like it?"

The pup barked happily and licked my calf. I was creeped out, but amused at the same time. Cute.

When I walked into the castle I had noticed that Ja'far was walking down the stairs. I smiled and called out to him, "hello Ja'far!"

He stopped, looked at me and then I saw his eyes move down to (Pet Name). Then his gaze moved back up to mine, "what is that?"

"A puppy! Say hello to (Pet Name)!" I cheered.

"(Your Name) you should know that you can't have a dog in the castle-" He started; I cut him off.

"But Ja'far look at how cute he is!"

"Yes I understand that you find the dog cute, but the rules are the rules."

I pouted and crossed my arms, "stupid rule, stupid Ja'far, stupid no animals allowed rule." I mumbled.

"It would be wise for you to bring the animal outside."

I looked up at him and gave him a big smiled and walked over to the male and slung my arm (or attempted) around his shoulders an lead him to the door.

"Your an animal, so you have to stay outside." With that I shut the door and locked it. I turned and looked at the puppy.

"We have to move fast, or Ja'far will ruin it all." I ran over grabbed the puppy and ran up to Ja'far's room.

I set the puppy down and looked around. Ja'far's room was neat aside from the scrolls strewn about. I walked over to his closest grabbed one of his weird hat things. The puppy was rummaging around in the closet as well and pulled out a pair of shoes. He pawed at them and barked up at me.

I looked down and smiled, "good idea!"

So I proceeded to put the hat thing on the pups he's and then the shoes, I had to find another pair to fit all of his paws. Then what happened next killed me inside. When the puppy went to walk he would take a long step outwards and put his in front of him; he did that with all of his paws. It was cute.

Then I put the robes on the puppy. I took a step back and examined my work. (Pet Name) was chewing on the shoes. Looks like I owe Ja'far a pair of shoes. I picked the puppy up and walked out of his room, closing the door behind me.

I walked down the hallway and up a flight of stairs. I knocked on the large mahogany doors.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked in. My husband, Sinbad sat at his desk and was sending glares at the paperwork in front of him. He looked up and smiled, then the smile disappeared and was replaced with a look of confusion.

"(Your Name) what's that?" He asked pointing to the puppy.

"Oh, this is (Pet Name) this is Ja'far's replacement."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, I mean look at him! He's just so cute!" I gushed looking at the puppy who yawned.

"Cuter than me?"

"Of course! Puppies are the cutest things ever!"

Sinbad sighed, "we can't keep the puppy."

"Why not?"

"It's the rules."

"Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. I had to use the look. It was the only way.

There was a moment of silence, "fine you can keep the puppy."

"Yay!" I walked over and planted a kiss on his lips before I looked at the puppy, "you can stay!"

The puppy yapped and wagged his tail. Sinbad made the comment that the puppy wasn't sleeping in our bed. Oh how he was wrong.

----------------------------------

Word count: 760

This is the shortest chapter that I've ever written. That's okay, I thought it was fine the way I ended it. Anyways sorry for the long wait for those who requested Sinbad, there will be better and longer chapters in the future is just this draft had been in my library since summer.

Okay, I'm going to go...

Vote, Comment, request, throw me a follow.