The End

I started writing now that I'm living with him, but I don't even think of finalizing any of it. This is just for me and for him to look back on and say, "we did it" because we did.

What did we do? Let me start from where I left off if I remember..
-
About a month after I came home, I left again. I was older now and was capable of living on my own, so I moved in with him (because he practically insisted I do so). With this, life with him became even more fulfilling and we went throughout the day with work and other things to keep us busy.
-
I think it was just under a year, before I came home to find him in the backyard with a candle lit picnic set up. Knowing me, I questioned him, and after eating, he had proposed and I said yes without having to think twice.
-
By the time our wedding finally rolled up, I've never been so afraid.

I can admit that I've imagined this scenario over and over again, but anxiety crawled over me and by the time I stepped out, I kept my sight on him as we later came to say our vows and 'I do'.
-
Nine months after are honeymoon to Paris, and you could only guess what came next. I'd had a daughter that we took home and raised her, and loved her to our fullest.
-
Three years after we'd had a son and watched as our daughter would take care with him.
-
Between growing old and watching the two lights of our lives leave, death was first to come to him. Wed gathered at his funeral, and without him, I took care of the house and kept things running the way they had with him.
-

Five years after her husband died, she joined him and lived happily ever after, once again.