Mitch's pov

I woke up laying on the couch. I stood up. I walked to the kitchen. She was sitting at the table, crying. I said" Hey, Look at me. Why are you crying?" She didn't say anything. I said" You can tell me, I promise." She said" Mark is in a coma because he drove so fast for him and I both to go back to Jack. He crashed and the hardest side hit was mine but I didn't get hurt from it. Mark saved me. The doctor told me he was lucky to even survive." She showed me the picture of the vehicle. I gasped. It looked awful. I said" Do you want anything to eat?" She nodded and I gave her a bowl and grabbed me one, filled both up with cereal, then the milk. I grabbed two spoons and gave her one. I handed her the bowl of cereal. We sat silently and ate. When we was done in walked Nick and the rest of the pack. I looked at her. She looked ready to cry again. I hugged her. I said" I hope he lives." Nick looked at her. He said" What's wrong sis?" She said" Mark is on a coma. He crashed the car we was both in, driving to Jack's house. He crashed." She began crying again. I hugged her. I said" Please don't cry. It'll be okay." I rubbed small circles in her back, until she was done crying. I smiled at her. Nick said" How did you end up okay?" She said" Mark threw himself over top of me just to protect me." Nick said" Do you remember everything?" She blushed and said" Yeah. Mark asked me to marry him." Nick said" He did?!" He smiled. She said" Yeah... I told him I couldn't. I'm not ready for that yet. He said" Max called me this morning." She said" Why?!" He said" He really misses you." She said" He broke up with me." He said" He called you the best thing in his life." She said" I don't love him anymore Nick. I swear on my life... I don't have feelings for him right now." He said" I know. Don't say you swear on your life. We have school today don't we?" He looked at Nick and Jasmine. Jasmine said" Today is Thursday so yeah." She said" Nick! Mark and Jack was being mean a small bit." Nick looked at her. He said" Did they hurt you?" She said" They both hit me on the neck and it was very painful. It still hurts." He came over and moved her head. He smirked and said" Did Mark kiss you harder than he was supposed too?" She smirked and said" He didn't kiss me and we fought. Jack got angry at him and fought with him also." Nick said" (Y/N). You have a red mark on your neck. Did he jab you in the neck with his hand?" She hesitated and said" Nick. You should ask him that." Her phone rang. She said" Hey dude. I can't talk right now. I'll call you back later I promise." She ended the call. Nick said" Who was that?" She said" None of your friends. Why do you even care?" He glared at her. He said" Who was it?!" She said" You don't scare me. I'm not telling who it is but I can say when I go to Pax for the convention this year. I'm gonna be with Mark, Jack, and the person I talked too. Just now." Nick glared at her. He said" How old is this person?" She said" He is not that old but he is one year older than me." I said" Who was it?" She said" Adam." I said" Okay. I'll handle Jack. You go get dressed and if you need help today ask me okay." She said" Okay!" She ran off. Nick said" Who the hell is Adam?!" I said" One of my friends. He is in sky media right now. Im in the pack and he is in sky media." Nick sighed and said" Okay. I understand. We should go get dressed." We ran to put rooms. We changed into random, clean cloths. I walked out and said" I'm ready!" I ran downstairs and slid down the railing. (Y/N) was standing down there looking down. She had on a choker, all black cloths, and black converses. Nick ran out and smiled at her. He said" Are you really wearing that?!" She said" I have my boxers and my black. I'm good." He sighed and said" You didn't wear that on the first day of school." Her phone rang. She answered and said" Hey Jack. He's awake! Can I talk to him?" We waited for a bit. She put it on speaker. He said" Hey baby. Are you okay?" She said" Hey babe. I'm fine. A- Are you okay?" He said" I'm gonna have to have surgery for internal bleeding. Baby. I'm sorry about the fight. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. Baby. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." She said" Mark. I love you too and I forgive you. Please just be okay." He said" When will you finally decide to marry me?" She said" I don't know Mark." He said" Okay. I love you baby. Where are you?" She said" I'm walking to the bus stop with Nick, Jasmine, and Mitch." He said" Forgot you was in school baby." She said" Don't worry about it." He said" I have a plan and I hope it makes you smile for the day." She said" Mark." He said" I wrote this for you before." She said" Mark." He sang" Hello sexy girl I met before. I really love you and I don't ever want to see you cry. If I ever make you cry than tell me and I'll try to make it up because sexy girl. Your the sexiest girl I have ever seen. Your the only girl I want to be with. Baby please don't ever cry in front of me. If you cry in . front of me. Tell me who made you cry. Even if your not in front of me please tell me who it is anyway because nobody makes my sexy girl cry. I love you my sexy girl! I'll scream at how much I love you. I'll scream it to the world. I love you more than anybody sexy girl." She smiled and said" Mark. That was beautiful. I loved it. To be truthful you did make me cry earlier. Jack called me and told me you might not make it. I was terrified this morning when I got the call." He said" You should get to school. I'm sorry about scaring you. Don't worry about me though. I'll be okay. I promise." She said" Love you babe. Bye." He said" I'm gonna say your name in a video." She ended the call. After school we came home, did our homework and played video games. After all that we end to sleep.