The talk with her

Mitch's POV

  I sighed and sat on my bed. I love her. I love (Y/N). Jasmine walked in and said" You okay?" I said" Sis. I'm fine but can you bring (Y/N) in here?" She said" Okay." I need to do this before one of them take her. I stood up and walked over to my chair. I sat down. (Y/N) walked in and said" What's up?" I said" Pull up the bean bag and sit please." She did and said" Okay." I said" Now... Do you have a crush on anybody?" She said" Yeah. He has brown hair, he's tall, he has three sister, he has brown eyes, and he has a brother. He is Canadian." I said" I have a crush on somebody also. She has (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, two brothers,  and she is very beautiful. She has the most beautiful face. Her skin is soft. She is one of my best friends, I feel like I can trust her, and she is always gonna be there for me. Right now she is heartbroken." (Y/N) said" What's her name? She sounds nice." I said" Promise me you won't hate me or break up the friendship?" She said" I promise I won't." I said" It's you. I really love you. Your beautiful and it hurts too see you so broken." She smiled that beautiful smile of hers and said" Mitch. I love you too." I said" I'm sorry.... Wait?!" She nodded and said" I love you too Mitch." I said" Will you go out with me?" She said" Let me think...... Yes. I will go out with you." I smiled. Jasmine walked in and said" Did you guys have sex yet?" (Y/N) and I blushed. I said" Sis. No. Just. No. Anyway. (Y/N) will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" She said" Sure. I'd be glad too." I smiled and kissed her lips. She kisses back. Jasmine yelled" DONT LET IT GET TOO BAD GUYS!" I said" I'm gonna kick your butt." She smiled and walked out of the room. (Y/N) and I laughed. We stood up and held hands. We walked to the living room. We sat down. A few hours later Nick walked back in. He had his brother and Cylus with him. Nick said" What is going on in here?" I said" Can't a girlfriend and boyfriend hold hands." Johnathan said" Motherfucker what are you doing to my baby sister?! Let go of her hands! You didn't ask permission." I said" Nick gave me permission." (Y/N) said" Johnathan. Calm down. It's okay." He said" Your my little sister." She said" Trust him. You trust me." He said" Hurt her, break her heart, or try to fucking screw her... Your gonna die motherfucker." She smiled at her brothers. Cylus said" (Y/N). Your an amazing friend and he's better treat you right. I can treat you better than he can." She said" Cylus. It's okay. I'm with Mitch. Stop with the Shawn Mendez treat you better song." He said" I would if I could honey." She said" Dude! No flirting! I'm with Mitch. I can't give you a chance. Not anymore." He said" Okay." He walked out. Johnathan said" Mitch. Fucking keep her safe." I said" Okay." I put my arm around her shoulder and I laid down with her.

  Nick's POV

  Johnathan said" Why didn't you tell me our sister was taken?" I said" I didn't know till now. He must have just asked her. I looked at them and smiled. She was upset now all I see is happiness and a smile. I smiled. Johnathan said" They look adorable together. I just wish he knew.l I said" What does he have to know?" He said" Our sister...."