Not marrying you

We woke up early this morning and changed. It's a Friday. I sat down on the couch. I fell asleep again. I woke up to Mitch shaking me. He said" Come on. We're going to school." I got up and brushed my hair again. I walked with them. Nick said" Are you okay?" I stayed silent. I'm too tired. We decided to take the bus. We waited, and waited, and waited. The bus finally came. We got on and sat down near each other. Me and Mitch in one seat and Nick and Jasmine in the other. I put my bag in front of me and put my head down. I slept. I woke up before we arrived at school. I could care less. Nick said" Are you okay?" I looked at him and said" I could care less." My phone rang. I answered and said" Hey Jack. Are you okay?" He said" Hey (Y/N). Did you yell at Mark for me?" I said" Jack. I got tired of seeing you lonely and upset when you look at Mark and I. It makes me feel awful. To be honest... If I was you and it was me........ I would have ended this pitiful and stupid thing we call a life. You shouldn't though. You should be happy you know. I fell out of love with Mark. Now you don't have too see me with Mark again." He said" To be honest. I loved having you both in my life. Your super nice, caring, love able, patient, and your not a jerk and you work to make me feel better. You don't care how long it is. You would give anything too see me smile again. Right now... You should be happy with yourself. You help people and make the sad people happy. You are what the world needs more of." I said" Jack. I love you so much as a friend. You make me smile when I didn't even want to smile today." I smiled. He said" Why didn't you want to smile?" I said" Jack. I miss Mark okay. I miss him. I feel like it's a situation of where I wanna throw him down a cliff because I hate him but then rush to the bottom to save him because my mind is telling me I still love him and my heart is telling me that I hate him. I don't know what to do." He said" I'm on my way. See ya tomorrow." He ended the call. I put my phone in my pocket. We got off the bus. I punched the tree. Nick, Mitch, and Jasmine walked up to me. They had care in their eyes. Nick said" Are you okay? Calm down please." I said" Nick. I'm going home. I just... Can't do it today. See y'all later." I ran home and stayed inside. I slept.

Nick's POV

  I sighed as I watched her run home. Mitch said" I know what's wrong. Her head is telling her that she loves him but her heart is telling her that she hates him and doesn't know what to do. I think we need to help her get over this." I said" You think?! You think Mitch?! She needs our help but she talked to Jack and we can do her work while Jack is with her these next few days. He will help her better than we can. Guys. I never thought I would have ever say this... But..... I think we might be loosing her for good. I think we might have to send her to our other brother Johnathan. I don't want to but I might have too." I broke down crying. I didn't want this to happen. I don't want to loose my twin sister. I don't want to send her away with our perverted older brother. Jasmine hugged me and said" We'll help you." I stood up and said" Guys. We should probably get to class." We walked to class. Before we got to class the bell rang. I ran to my seat. The teacher walked in after us. He said" Four days detention kids. Mitch, Jasmine, and Nick. Why was you late to my class?" I hesitated. I said" I had a problem I had to deal with. It's with my sister." He said" Where is (Y/N) at today?" I said" She is in a different state and she was sick when she got there. One of our friends took her to the doctor and she has the flu. He won't let her get on a plane and when we call her he answers and tell us what's new about how she is doing." Mr. Barnes said" Well.... What about her work?" I said" I can send it to her in the mail or take a picture of it and send it to her through PM." He said" PM?" I said" Private messaging." He said" Okay. When is she coming back?" I hesitated and said" I don't know... He told me she is slowly getting better. Couldn't she just have an educated leave?" He said" Fill this paper out for her and then, it will go in the record book again... She'd better have a damn good essay to go with it." I smirked. This girl ran into the classroom. She hugged him. He blushed and said" What's wrong?" She said" HELP ME!" This guy ran into the room. He eyed me like I was somebody he knew... I remember those brown eyes anywhere. I went wide eyed.