Chapter 30

King POV

I watched her as she kicked her feet in the sand. I ain't getting in that shit with my Sperrys on. Her beautiful skin shined under the moonlight. Damn she fine.

"Bay." She called.

"Wassup." I pushed my hand in my pocket as she approached me.

"Lets go do something." She stood on her tiptoes and whispered seductively in my ear.

"Like what?" I smirked. She humped her shoulders and walked towards my beach house. She stopped and turned around.

"You coming?" She asked. I nodded slowly and followed her. I unlocked the front door as she walked in.

"Nice." She nodded her head.

"Thanks. This is like my chill spot." I told her. She ran her hand along the marble railing of the staircase.

"So show me the master bedroom." She said seductively. I brushed by her and led her up the stairs. We finally reached the third floor and stood in front of gold double doors that read King.

I pushed the door open revealing my all gold bedroom. Gold just everywhere. Now tell me who the richest nigga in this game. And Starr gone be that female that gets the chance to put her name on all that shit. And she don't even know it.

"Make yourself comfortable baby girl." I told her. She strutted over to my king sized bed and sat down. I closed the door behind me.

"Gold is everywhere!" She said surprised. She was acting like a little girl that just got a new bike for Christmas. I found it cute though. She looked around the room in awe.

"You like?" I laughed.

"Hell yea!" She yelled.

"One day all this gone be yours." I smiled. She looked at me with those sparkly eyes.

"For real?" She asked.

"Hell yea. Then we gone have a few Kings and Starrs running around." I smiled at my own thought. She stood up and walked over to me. Our lips lightly touched each other. I felt my back hit the wall as we deepened the kiss. I ran my hand up her dress to her underwear. Can you say wet?

"You soaking." I whispered in her ear. She moaned as I slipped two fingers in. I reconnected our lips. I heard my phone ringing.

"You better not answer it." She said against my lips. I did as she told. I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I raised her dress and snatched her panties off. I put that tongue to work as I heard her moaning my name. Her toes curled as she gripped the sheets. I could feel her body tense up.

"Hold it." I told her.

"I can'tttttttt." She moaned out loudly. Before I knew it she came everywhere. I licked it off my lips and came up to her neck and left marks. She tugged at my belt.

"Eager." I laughed.

"Don't tease me King. You know I hate that." She mumbled. I pulled my shirt off and pulled my pants down half way before diving in her middle. Her legs went wild. With every stroke I took I could feel her tightening around me.

Her phone rang.

"Ugh who is it King?" She moaned. I looked on the floor at her phone and saw it was Ray.

"Nobody." I grunted as I kept stroking. She clawed her nails into my back. That shit hurt but her middle felt better.

"Kingggg." She moaned my name. It was sexy as hell.

"I'm coming." She trembled.

"Me too." I said in her neck as I left love bites. We both came at the same time. I rolled off her and lied beside her breathing heavily. I saw she pulled her dress down. She didn't even bother the underwear that were lying on the floor.