Newbies

I don't own the Winx club

Happy Labor Day weekend I hope you enjoy this chapter because its hard to find time for it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 6 AM in the morning 6 different sounds came from 6 different alarm clocks.

"WHY!?!?" Stella screamed loud enough for the whole world to hear.

"Because we are on a mission" Bloom said quietly, walking into Stella's room to motivate her, "Do you remember last time we had to wake you up this early?" She said with an evil smile.

"IM UP, IM UP!" Stella yelled putting her arms up in defeat.

The rest of the Winx were waiting for them in the kitchen already dressed.

"Wow, that was fast" Musa smirked, looking at a half-asleep Stella.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want" Stella grunted in response.

The girls were all in their school outfits(see picture above) and Bloom was also wearing her special earrings. After walking for five minutes they arrived at school.

"Our first visit to the principle's office is a go" Stella said acting as if she was a spy.

"What do you mean 'first'" Flora said a bit worried, then all the Winx laughed.

They arrived in the main office to see some all too familiar faces.

"Hello ladies" Brandon said in a sweet voice.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tecna asked-obviously shocked.

"Last time we met we were going to tell you we were also shopping for school supplies to go to school here too" Timmy explained, "but you rushed off before we had the chance to"

The principle then cleared her throat and gave the schedules to the Winx and Specialists. Then the school bell rang signaling for them to go to their first period class. The Winx all had their first period together along with Helia and Sky. After the Winx took their seats in the back of the classrooms, with the boys in the middle, their chemistry teacher came in.

"Hello students, I see some familiar and some new faces. I will take roll then explain our daily lab." The teacher said kindly.

"Uh-oh" Stella whispered seeing as last time she worked in a lab, she blew up the entire classroom.

The teacher then took roll, "Aisha Andros-here... Bloom Domino-here... Andy Davis-here... Sky Erendor-here... Helia Flint-here... Diaspro Isis-here... Flora Linphea-here... Musa Melody... Stella Solaria-here... Tecna Zenith-here" The Winx used there home planet(Domino is still dead, but she couldn't use Earth) and the Specialists used their Father's names.

Bloom only recognized half of the class, but when the teacher said Andy, Bloom froze at the sound of her ex-fiancé's name. Not only did he cheat on her, but he cheated on her with Diaspro- The meanest girl in school that's suppose to be a sophomore in college, but was held back twice.

Meanwhile, Helia was writing the names of all of the girls:

Red Head - Bloom Domino

Blondie - Stella Solaria

Honey Brunette - Flora ❤ (He started to draw a heart and quickly tried to erase it before Sky saw, but it was too late - Sky noticed and started to chuckle)

Black Hair - Musa Melody

Brown Hair - Aisha Andros

Magenta Hair - Tecna Zenith

There was something odd about these names - no they couldn't be, they're just a bunch of regular teenagers that happened to come to school the same time we did Helia thought, but then he realized how ridiculous that sounded. At lunch, he would discuss it with the rest of the guys.