Library Romances

Hey, guys! I'm sorry I'm a little late with my update, but I hope you all like it.

Also, hope all of you had a very good holiday. (:

_________________________________________________________________________________

"And then—and then..."

Bang. Bang.

"She went soaring, and I mean soaring!"

Bang.

"You had to have seen his face, mate! Priceless."

Rubbing her temples as she watched through a thick irritation as Fred and Louis retold their latest prank to Lily and Dawn, Dominique Weasley felt her fingers twitch. Just aching to drop from the sides of her head to her wand. Ah, yes. The beautiful feel of her wand warming her hand, her wand-tip illuminating with a bright color and shooting off towards her brother and cousin's faces. Their screams of pain silenced as Petrificus Totalus took over their scrawny, little bodies…Then she would jump across the table, stomp on their noses like Draco Malfoy had done to her Uncle Harry in that memory she accidentally stumbled upon in her uncle's pensieve. (Which earned her a week of awkward silences with her uncle when she then swam in his memory of his wedding night with her Aunt Ginny. Couldn't get any worse than that, could it?)

But, wait! She wouldn't stop there, no. Squashing their noses in wouldn't cut it. She would then amplify it, grab a thick needle and thread out of the sorting hat and sow their mouths tight. Just so they would never talk again. And then, she would take Louis to their mum and dad—

Bang. Bang.

"Hysterical, it was! Best work yet."

Startling Dominique from her evil mind and plots, she looked at Lily scowl at the pair of older Gryffindors laughing annoyingly in front of her. "—We just wanted help on our Charms essay.” The youngest Potter said, her arms crossing over her book as she frowned at the boys in a way that looked like her mother's. "I honestly don't bloody care what you did to Filch's cat. Reality check, gits, that cat has more life than you two combined. She's not going to die, and watching you attempt to murder her is getting old."

Fred and Louis silenced themselves, confusion spreading as the two Second Year girls didn't even give a puff of a giggle to their idiotic story.

"I reckon there is something you lot can't seem to see for the past year, but let me enlighten you." Reaching to grab her giant Charms book, Dawn Thomas sighed hopelessly at her fellow house-mates. "You two are rubbish. Your pranks aren't just that good anymore, mates."

The pair of cousins dropped their jaws, gaping hurtfully at the tanned-skinned Gryffindor. "You take that back!" Louis snapped. "Our plans are brilliant, Thomas! Brilliant!"

"Mhm. Right." Giving Fred a mocking pat on his back as he seemed to be in more of a shock than Louis, Dawn turned to her best friend. "Let's get out of here, Lily. We'll have Lysander help us, yeah? I honestly can't handle any more Mrs. Norris related stories."

The redhead girl nodded in agreement, throwing her cousins a glance and scoffing at them. "Pathetic, I'm telling you, D. Now you know what I have to live with. The summers are unbearable."

"You'll regret this!" Louis shouted, his veela-features adding a sparkle to his anger as his blue eyes furiously followed the little girls. "We are the kings of this place! We are mighty! Nothing intimidates us—"

"—Dominique, hello." Silencing Louis in a swift movement, making him turn pink and choke, Dominique looked up to see a Slytherin girl wave a palm at her as she made her way past them; ignoring Louis and his gigantic smile.