chapter 1 Cassie's life so far

Cassie's POV
My name is Cassie. Cassie Armin Hollows, and my life is nothing but mystery, cause of me, and annoyance, my friends. To be honest here, I'm not exactly human. Shocker right?! Not even my mom, who was a scientist until she was killed in an accident, knew what I was! Any who, if you're wondering how I am not human, I might as well spill the beans. Okay so if I get to nervous, scared, or even excited a large, soft white fox tail,with tints of red at the end, springs out from my tail bone. Weird right? But I really try my best to keep that under control so I'm very shy about things cause of that. I'm just lucky it didn't happen in public. That would be bad.
now wouldn't it?
My friends, Alex, Kalvin, and Annie are always into me. Why you ask? Because they love knowing everyone's secrets and use them as gossip everywhere they go. Come to think of it, I'm not entirely considering them as my friends and will forever refuse to tell them about my tail and why it pops out. So, right now my life is SUPER frustrating.😡 But I can always make the best of it, most if the time.
October 2, the one day me and Annie decided we would go to my old friend,john's, work Freddy fazbears pizza. I haven't seen him in at least 9 years. Plus, so my OTHER friend Annie can meet him. So, I quickly dressed and took care of myself so I could be there before millions of kids would. As I was walking out, of course, Annie was at my front door pleading me to tell her a "juicy" secret I must've had. But once again I declined to tell and walked straight to my car. As I pulled out of the drive way, I saw Annie frown and stomp over to the car. "I'll find out your secret, one way or another Cassie!"she threatened. Annoyed, I turned to her and said,"Yeah yeah, keep dreaming kiddo". I said as we finally drive to the pizzeria. Little did I know that from just one visit, my entire life would flip upside down.