chapter2 A bunny's crush

Bonnie's POV
Ah. Another day of seeing happy, little kids smile and having fun at our pizzeria. The day was going as usual so far. Kids surrounding the stage, sitting in a circle around Foxy listening to his tales,and me, playing my guitar but the kids weren't really attracted to the music I made. Basically most kids ignored me, which makes me feel unwanted. I wish I got as much attention as the others.
More and more kids ignored me until no one was even looking at me. I felt so unwanted that I didn't know I was tilting my head in sorrow. "Hey, can you k-keep playing? I really liked the song". Someone said. I was still tilting my head but I could tell whoever the voice belonged to was shy and wasn't a child's voice. So, I decided to look up, only to see a miraculously beautiful redish-orange short haired girl with glowing emerald eyes that showed happiness. I couldn't help but stare, it was impossible not to. She looked to be around 19. Still, I just couldn't look away nor speak in response. So, using the leftover strength, that wasn't stolen by staring at her, I began to play the exact same song from the beginning. I even sat down on the edge of the stage so I could get a better look at her from her angle. It was like looking at an actual angel, she was just so bright. Then, I saw her smile. There is no smile in the world that made me have butterflies in my stomach than hers.
When I finished, she clapped her hands in delight. I couldn't believe it, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the world, was paying attention to me and liked my music." Aww, thanks, you're too kind. Oh, hey what's your name?" I asked,I really wanted to know. "I'm Cassie." She gigled that also made me feel butterflies. "Oh wow." "What?"she asked a bit confused. "Your laugh, I really like it. Oh and I'm Bonnie, Bonnie the bunny." I saw her blush at my compliment and she giggled again which made me smile even bigger. I promised that I'd spend the rest of the day with just her.

Closing time. I was upset to see Cassie leave, but she waved and gave me that sweet smile again, and walked out the door with her seemingly annoying friend who looked to be bothering her. But all I could think about was those gorgeous bright emerald green eyes. I mean, who wouldn't love to look into those eyes?! It was like looking at the sun, but green. I hoped and prayed that she would come back tomorrow, because I think I'm in love with her.