Chapter 4 she's still my Cassie

Bonnie's POV:
As she was silently sleeping, I felt something really soft on her head where my head was. I thought it was just her hair. I lifted my head up slowly to find white, red tinted, fox ears....wait.... FOX EARS?! I was so startled that I almost fell off the edge of the stage. That's when I noticed.... A long, yet gorgeous, red tinted fox tail come out from her back. That's also when Cassie woke up, embarrassed.

" I'm so so so sorry, it didn't mean to do this!" She wailed,tears filling her eyes a little bit while she tried to cover up her tail and ears. It made me feel stupid for acting like that.
"Cassie? Are you.... even human?" I asked. "No, I'm one of those creatures that called out of the breach, I'm sorry you weren't supposed to know!" This time she gave up hiding the fox features, and started sobbing,heavily. So, I walked toward and pulled her into a nice gentle hug. She quickly hugged back while crying softly in my chest. It was heartbreaking to see her cry like this and I felt so stupid for acting scared of her. " Hey hey, come on please don't cry. I'm really sorry for doing that. It just surprised me. It made me...." She was confused why I stopped talking that she brought her head away from my chest, I wasn't sure what to say or if I should say what I was going to say. Ya know what, screw it I'm saying it! "It made me love you even more Cassie." There I said it! She was so shocked that I said that, that she stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck, and.....KISSED ME?!?! I didn't know how to react other than to kiss back. She then pulled away with both of us blushing crazily. I then hugged her tightly so we could both go back to sleep to break the awkward silence between us. "Cassie, no matter what happens to you or what you are, you are still my Cassie and I love you." I said before both of us drifted off into sleep. Maybe I'll walk her home, after all, everyone will think I'm another creature from the breach. I'm going to enjoy my new life, with the girl I love.

💜❤