Chapter 3 Fallen for you❤

Bonnie's POV

She hasn't come back in 2 days and its been driving me CRAZY! I missed looking at her gorgeous eyes and her silky redish-orange hair. It made me feel dreadful inside not seeing her!!
"Bon, you okay?" Freddy asked noticing my scowl and growling. "Oh! Uh... I'm fine I just wish..." I hate lying to my friends but sometimes you have to right? "We... Had a new mechanic! Yeah, to fix up my,guitar!" I hoped this lie would work. " Hmm... Yeah you're right, maybe I'll ask John to hire someone." Freddy said walking off the stage into John's office. Phew that lie worked. Then, a miracle occurred. Cassie walked back into the pizzeria looking very... tired? She looked exhausted and it made me feel pretty upset. I had to do something
"Hey Cassie." I said trying not to release a loud burst of excitement."You look tired, are you okay?" "Oh, Bonnie hi! No no I'm fine its just..... my friends are just really bothering me and I can't even sleep. I just needed a friend to talk to." She said sounding drowsy and sad. I had to comfort her, it tore me up inside to see her like this. So I quickly lift her up, making her yelp a bit but she stopped, and I pulled her into a nice hug. Her skin was soft as silk like her hair. I carried her to the edge of the stage, thank goodness the others were in the basement, and snuggled her until she fell asleep. "Hmm... goodnight Bonnie." She said so sweetly that I blushed a little, a lot actually. I didn't respond letting her sleep in peace. I even loved her breathing, it was so calm it felt like my heart was fluttering 100 miles per hour. Then, I too, fell into,a deep sleep right next to my angel. "Heh... you must be a snowflake Cassie..... cause...

I think I've fallen for you"❤