5

Lucas POV
   I'm finally going to go on a date with Riley, but what if she thinks I'm really in too Maya. Maya can be nice if she wants to be. Riley will always be nice to be, and if I have a secret or find out something she is the first I want to talk too.
Maya POV
   I'm nervous will Josh even believe that Lucas and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. What about Riley if I tell her she will ruin this plan. If I go to her house Josh will be there, and if I text her she will scream and Josh would there and he will ask something like, "What's wrong?" She will tell him. But she will be mad at me and I don't know what to do?
At Riley's house (still Maya POV)
  Hello the Matthews family, I'm here. Josh said, "Hello Maya." I said, "Hey." I look in the corner of my eye and see Lucas and I run to him and kiss him. And everyone is seeing us.
Riley POV
   What is she doing? I didn't even know they are together? Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't he tell me? I thought Lucas and I had something special, but I guess not?
Josh POV
I thought she was single. I was going to ask her out in private and probably date in secret. Until, she ruins it and tells Riley, and I thought we were ENDGAME. I know she is a little young than me, but in the end I thought she will never like anyone else.
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Hello Joshaya fans, I have another story it is call every witch way. Can you guys read it.
All my social media are down below.
Instagram: @desiraedays03
Wattpad:
@desirae06