6

Maya POV

I wonder if Josh notice. "So I want to tell all of you that Lucas and I are finally together." I said. I hold Lucas's hand to prove to everyone that we are together. "How long have you guys been together", Riley says. Lucas responds, "we have been with each other for the past 2 months and they have been amazing". Riley runs to her bedroom, and I run after her to explain everything about the relationship. If I do tell her about the fake relationship she won't keep it a secret from Josh. I want Josh to feel my pain when he was with that other girl which was also 3 years older than him, but he doesn't even like me so I bet it wouldn't even hurt him.

*Knock knock*

"Can you open the door, please?" I say. She doesn't answer so I sit on the floor with my back on the door. "I'm sorry for keeping it a secret." I get up and go outside the door to go into the window from her bedroom. I open the window to get inside so I can talk to her. "Look Riley, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I'm dating Lucas. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you liked him, but when we went to Texas at the campfire we kissed. So that's how it started. Please forgive me I will do anything for your forgiveness," I said. Riley walks to open the door. "Get out! I don't want to see you so go with your boyfriend that you broke your best friend's heart," Riley said. Maya leaves out of Riley's room.

Riley's POV

Why would she do this me? How could she betray me like there has to be a reason because it doesn't make sense. Maya is trying to hurt someone, but who could it be. What a minute? It's Josh since he brought a girl to Christmas Eve, and she seem irritated about the girl. Maya LIKES LIKES Josh. So, she is using Lucas to make Josh jealous, but Lucas isn't that dumb to just do it for free. I wonder what she is giving him after getting Josh jealous. It's not like he likes me like the way I like him.

Josh POV
I thought Maya likes me just because I'm always nice to her and I called her gorgeous. Why would she date a guy completely opposite from me? She is dating a Cowboy that is a loser and is around her age. I thought girls like guys older than them. I like her, but I also brought Jasmine because she is a close friend of mine and I wanted to make Maya jealous so I can see if she actually likes me because I'm scared of rejection. Maya has a boyfriend so she doesn't like me at all.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

        VOTE AND COMMENT
Hello Joshaya fans, I have another story it is call every witch way. Can you guys read it.
All my social media are down below.
Instagram: @desirae.gcf
Twitter: @wantingkook
Snap: @desirae.diaz