Twenty Two ~ Notifications

Niall.

My phone was bombing with texts from Zayn. My Facebook with messages from him, my twitter with DM's and tweets from him and an endless amount of mentioning on Instagram as well as tumblr.

Harry was getting annoyed and I knew that. I wanted to read just one of the messages but Harry kept deleting everything. He blocked Zayn on everything but my phone and instead deleted his messages.

We spent most of the night swimming and by midnight he was skinny dipping. Mum had left five hours ago and Harry had gotten sick of pants... What a cute freak.

"Don't fucking touch me" I laughed "not without pants"

Harry scowled and pulled his shorts back on before pinning me to the edge of the pool

"You told Zayn you loved me" Harry rasped

"I did"

"Why?" Harry asked

"He wanted me back" I answered "and I didn't want him... I wanted you"

"So..." Harry pulled my arms ontop his shoulders and my legs round his waist

"So..." I smiled

"Do you love me then?" Harry asked

That was out of nowhere. What did I say?

"Sorta" I tried to sound confident

"You don't sound so sure" Harry scowled

"I just... I might" I answered "I'm not sure"

"Let me help you decide" Harry leant in

Before he could catch my lips, I caught his. He gripped the edge of the pool, kissing me slow and gentle as he kept us floating. I held onto him, keeping the lead. Harry was a brilliant kisser, he wasn't sloppy the time I first kissed him and it was completely different, the first time was more of a "if you get horny then you like me" kiss.

This one was compassionate... It was relaxing, mouth watering, sweet like syrup and it was beautiful.

"Decided yet?" Harry drew back

"No" I shook my head "but if you keep kissing me I might decide then"

Harry didn't need to be told twice. He kissed me willingly... I'm so glad he's wearing shorts.

"Decided?"

"Keep kissing me" I gasped as he began to roll against me in the water

I ended up thoroughly enjoying Harry's kiss and I decided it would be fine to let go for the week. I tugged down Harry's shorts with my feet and he pulled mine off with one hand before pushing both of out lower regions together

"Oh" Harry moaned "Ni"

"More" I gasped "more Hazza"

The water made slow sloshing noises around us. They weren't exactly quiet but the weren't loud either. Harry pried open my mouth, pushing his tongue between my teeth so I separated my top and bottom jaw.

His tongue tangled with mine and the clouds from the moon began to pass, making the entire pool turn a glittering black as his skin glistened silver.

We kissed harder, both of us hard as hell. I could fell Harry against me and the only thing hotter than this kiss was Harry's dick.

"This isn't right" Harry pulled back "I-I shouldn't be toying with your feelings toward Zayn"

"You're not" I smiled "in fact... I'm enjoying you"