Daughter of Thor

"What did you say about her being mortal?" 

"I didn't say anything."

*

Meet Frigga Foster. The wide-eyed, abnormal, young, teenage girl. Up until now, she has lived a seemingly normal life. It's always been just her and her mom. But one discovery will ultimately change her life forever.

Follow along as Frigga learns who she really is and what she is capable of. You'll get to see as she grows, changes, and matures while trying to bring balance to everything in her life.

Prologue

"You can't leave again. Last time you left for two years!" Jane begged.

"I'm truly sorry Jane but Asgard has fallen into another war and I need to fight for them," Thor said, about to leave.

"Okay," she simply replied. Fear and longing residing in her tear soaked eyes.

"I will not forget either of you," he said, referring to the week old baby that Jane held in her arms.

Thor placed a gentle kiss on each of their foreheads and stared at the newborn for a minute longer. Tears welled up in the corner of his eyes as he said goodbye to his daughter and raised his hammer.

With that, he was gone.

----

*DISCLAIMER*

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS CREATED BY MARVEL.

THE PLOT LINE IS MY OWN, DO NOT TAKE IT.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.