Chapter 19

Frigga

I looked up into the boy's bright blue eyes and smiled, "S-Sure."

He smiled and started swaying us back and forth a little, "Frigga right?"

"Yea," I nodded, "And you are?"

"I'm Isaiah," he introduced himself.

"Nice name," I nodded.

"Nice face," he said confidently but his face turned confused quickly, "Wait what?" I laughed as he sort of blushed. The red tint to his cheeks clashed with his blue eyes.

The song ended abruptly, but I'm not going to lie; the dance was awkward. I didn't even know him so there was nothing to talk about.

"I'll talk to you later?" he asked. I nodded and we both walked away. I was shocked at how he talked differently than the rest of Asgard. Almost like he was raised on Earth.

I returned to my seat an checked my phone.

2 New Messages

Noah: How's Asgard? (:

Emily: I'll let you borrow it when you get home (: Anyway how is everything?

I texted them both back.

To Noah: Great, how's Earth?(:

To Emily: Good, what about at home?(:

I started searching through Instagram and was shocked when Isaiah came back over. He sat next to me and smiled then asked how I was doing. I explained that I was good and asked him the same, with which he said the same answer. After that he pointed to the phone in my hand.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Oh my Cell phone," I turned it over in my hand, "You don't have these on Asgard but you should."

"How...what does it do?"

"It's for calling people or sending them text messages," I explained and lit up the screen. He gasp and it made me laugh at his cute Asgardian self.

So for the rest of the dance we just sat and talked. I showed him how to work a phone (he thought I was using some sort of magic) and he told me about how his father was away on business and his mother had died when he was very little, he barely had memory of her at all.

After the dance, Isaiah vowed he would see me again and I headed off to my room, alone, not knowing where my parents were. When I walked into my room it was dark and so I flicked on the light and went straight over to my suitcase. I picked out a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, considering it was a little chilly, then changed in the bathroom. After I had changed from my dress, I put it down a small door in my bathroom that was a laundry shoot. It took my dirty clothes to the laundry room where they landed in a basket labeled 'Frigga'. From there they were washed and placed back in my room.

I flicked off the lights to my bathroom and closed the door then jumped onto my bed. I laid there for a minute and finally got up and plugged in my phone. I pulled back the covers to find a small note with chicken scratch handwriting.

          Meet with me beneath the stairs at the hour of Midnight
                                                                                     -Loki