Chapter 2 - Weird Family and their powers

*Hello readers... The picture above is the one and only Stephanos Lykoudis. I do not own this picture.*

Enjoy the early update... *

*Also thank you soulstorywriter for the amazing cover... This chapter and the early update is for you.* 

Alpha Stephanos Lykoudis's POV

"SURPRISE...!!!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ALPHA STEPHANOS....!!!!!!!!!!" Chorused the whole pack when I went downstairs after getting ready for the day. I heard them shuffling when I was getting ready, so I am not exactly surprised but I liked the gesture so I will go along with it.

"Thank you all of you for taking your time and wishing me...!!" I replied them back as enthusiastically as possible.

After hearing my reply they all went on their ways. My mother literally squealed and bounded on the stairs where I was standing and pulled me in a suffocating hug. For a petite woman, she sure has a strong grip.

"Happy Birthday my bémpis(my son)...!" she nearly made my ears bleed by her squealing.

I hugged her back "Thank you mama..."

She let go of me, took my face in her hands.

" I can't believe you are eighteen today. I wish you wouldn't grow up so fast... You are already going to be the Alpha today... The next thing you know, you will be finding your mate and then have babies...." She continued ranting while getting teary eyed.

"Mama.... Stop being such a drama queen. I am only eighteen years old. I am not that old. And about being an alpha, you know I have been training since I was seven years old. And I won't be finding my mate anytime soon. I didn't feel the connection yet, so I know that my mate is not in our pack" I said monotonously knowing she is not going to back down.

She gasped dramatically and sat in the nearest chair, clutching her heart "Athos... Are you seeing our son.???? He does not want to find his mate......" she said looking at his mate expecting him to back her up.

"Rhea darling... he is just eighteen. Let him handle being an Alpha first, and then he will find his mate. When I was his age, I was still un-mated and having the time of my life...." He stopped, realizing his mistake.

"Yeah... You were having the time of your life... with the un-mated female Greek pack sluts...." She muttered angrily while glaring hardly at him.

If looks could kill, I know my Father would be six feet deep. That woman has a power to kill with her eyes.

"Rhea... Honey... you know I love you right....?? You are my mate for a reason..." Father said while going towards the chair my mother was sitting and dragging her up by her waist and kissing her.