Chapter 5 - Amethyst's past and the secret

So sorry for the late update guys. I had a writer's block. I guess it got cleared.

Happy new year to all of you. May god bless you all and fulfill all your wishes....❤️❤️

Also i do not own the images in the chapter.

Chapter 5 - Amethyst's past and the secret

Amethyst Vlahos's POV (18 yrs. Of age)

Numb, the only thing that I feel these days.

When you have been in darkness for so much time, you forget what illusion is and what reality is. That's what has happened to me.

I have forgotten the difference between reality and illusion. My memories have started to fade. Sometimes I try to remember what my life was before I was captured in this jail. But the more I try to remember, the more the memory gets blurred.

Sometimes my mind conjures up the memory of someone's rumbling laughter and someone's delighted squealing. But the images are always blurred. Like I said, I do not know if it is my past memory or an illusion that my mind is trying to create.

I have already lost the fight in me. I have accepted my fate. Whenever my resolve breaks after a harsh beating, making me think I should just give into the monster's demand, my mind seems to remember someone's murmuring words. I only can remember the snippets of the murmuring:

"You have been gifted with a very unique power.... Never let anyone... misuse.... your powers... can kill... innocents... your powers attract every bad soul...."

The monster knows that I am a hybrid. I nearly killed him when I newly acquired the powers.

*Flashback Starts*

He had me tied to the ropes in the torture room and was just ripping off my clothes, trying to rape me. When I felt it. The tingling sensation, starting from my hands, and spreading through my whole body.

I felt a tattoo carved on my back. It felt like the knives stabbing. I screamed so loudly as the pain was overwhelming all of my senses.

 I screamed so loudly as the pain was overwhelming all of my senses

The tattoo carved on Amethyst's back... ❤️

Travon stops his assault when he felt my powers surging through me.

He channeled his powers, trying to manipulate my powers. Trying to shield my powers and make me weak. Make my powers dormant.

He knew he could not control it without the Bluedust. Even the Bluedust could just weaken me to a point. He knows it, that's why he has me abused. He wants me weak because he knows that if I am at my full power no one can stop me... not even both the Arnold brothers combined.