Chapter 4- Introduction to Amethyst and the monster Travon

*How's it going people...??? Sorry for the late update though...

P. S. This chapter contains violent scenes  and abusive language.

Enjoy the chapter...*

Amethyst Vlahos's POV (11 years of age):

"Ahhhh.... Stop please... Please... Please... Please... Let her go... I betrayed you... Kill me... Let her go... I will tell you anything you want to know..." Joseph pleaded in front of his captors hoping they would let his mate go.

I closed my eyes, trying to block out his pleadings. Knowing these monsters will not spare anyone.

I knew what was about to happen.

But I wish I was strong enough to fight and kill them for harming innocents.

I heard an ear piercing scream before a thud.

"Noooo....!!!!! You bastards....!!!!! Alina.... Alina.... Wake up baby.... Think about Joey.... Wake up baby... Alina...!!!!" He exclaimed hoping she would wake up, but knowing already in his heart that she is gone.

I can feel his aura changing. The fight in him left, the moment his mate died.

I guess that's what happens when a werewolf's mate dies.

Coming out of my thoughts, I heard a broken howl. I felt his aura wavering. And then his aura disappeared.

"The punk couldn't even handle it..." The monsters trailed off leaving the cells.

I should have been used to all the monstrous things that happen in these dungeons, but I still flinch every time the monsters hit someone.

"Hey there freak....!!!! Did you enjoy the show...???? Or is the poor baby scared...???? Are you ever going to stop pretending to be human...??? Or are you gonna just endure the beatings...??? I have just gone out of the beating techniques... So what do you say..??? Am I ever going to get a glimpse of the monster that's hiding behind the scared girl's mask...??? Or i have to beat it out of you...???" Travon said coming out of the shadows, taunting me and pacing outside my cell.

"I do not know how many times I have to repeat myself... that I was born with a human gene... If I would have received the gene, don't you think I would have received my powers and you would have known...??? Like Iris said... I was born human... Not a witch... Even you... the most powerful warlock cannot feel anything other than my human side... So why waste your time on me...??? Huh....?? Why don't you let me go....!!????" I shouted hoping he would believe the lie.

"You think I am a fool.....!!!??? You bitch....!!! You think I don't know....!!!! That you have been healing my prisoners....!! Under my roof....!! And yet you claim that you are a human.... !!!!" he roared opening the cell door and rushing towards me.

I can see his eyes turning black. His aura darkening. His thoughts are jumbled, but I can clearly make out his need to beat me into submission. To make me bend to his will.

I move farther away from him, hoping to blend in so he wouldn't see me.

"Where do you think you are going...!!! You filth...!!!" he dragged me by my hair out of the cell.

I could barely keep my balance, so basically he was dragging me on my knees to wherever he was taking me.

I could feel myself paling when I saw where we are heading. The torture room. I have always hated this place. I do not know that how long I was in this hideous cell, but whenever we are in the torture chamber, I have always ended up with permanent scars. I remember one time when I was tortured to that point that I blacked out and woke up three days later, as informed by the monsters.