Chapter 6- Stephanos' life and meeting Amethyst

Hello guys.. So sorry for the late update. But I made it little bit long as a sorry thing.

I do not own the pictures in the chapter.

Enjoy..😘😘

Stephanos Lykoudis's POV (27 years of age)

" Stephanos.. Save me.. Please don't let him hurt me.."

"Find me... Protect me... Ahhhh...."

I jerked up from my haunting sleep, breathing heavily. I looked around frantically trying to find her but remembering it is only a nightmare. Her voice still haunts me. Sethos heard her, but I felt her presence in my mind too. I saw everything with Sethos's eyes. I heard her beautiful yet painful voice. Begging Sethos to protect me. When it should be me protecting her.

After that brief encounter, her presence just left my mind. I tried tracing the presence back, but all I encountered was a strong wall. Leading me to believe that she did it to stop me from finding her. I felt hurt that my own mate doesn't want me to find her.

But listening to her painful voice echoing in my mind made me think that she would not want me to find her out. She doesn't want me to see her suffer. She sounded fierce, like even in the dark place nothing could put that fire out. I just hope after all this years her fire is still there.

I tried sending search parties for her, but father explained that without any description of her, finding her would be a dead end. I know in my mind that what he was saying was right. But My heart and Sethos are someone who are not willing to accept it.

I just pray to moon goddess that wherever she is, she is safe. And is searching for a way out of that place. Searching for a way to reach me.

With that last thought, I got up from my bed, ready to start the day. I remember all the work that I have to do today.

I went into the bathroom, doing my morning things. My bathroom was king sized. Whilst entering on the right side is the sink, with some cupboards below the sink for the towels and other things. On the left diagonal was a transparent glass shower cubicle, enough for four people to fit in. On the right side of the shower cubicle was an oval bath tub for a relaxing soak.

I took a shower quickly and wrapped a towel around myself

I took a shower quickly and wrapped a towel around myself. I looked into the mirror examining my features.