Part Nine

A.N.: I'm happy I'm getting so many positive feedback. You guys are awesome. *hugs all of you* (=^・ェ・^=) sorry for the short chapter.

The next morning Craig was getting ready to leave. Stan stirrs before getting up. Craig has a stern look on his face as he finishes up. Stan slips out of bed and walks over to Craig. He wraps his arm around his waist and nuzzles his back.

"I'm gonna miss you," Stan whispered sadly.

"I will miss you too love," he responded in a hush tone.

"Promise me you'll write."

"Of course my Prince."

"I love you."

"I love you more than life for you are my life."

Stan tears up and clings. Craig places soft kisses on the top of Stans head. There was a knock. Stan panicked and hid. A knight came into the room.

"Its time to go. Go to the courtyard."

The guard left and closed the door. Stan came out and tackled him hugging tightly. Craig hugged back. After a few moments craig let go and headed for the door.

"I love you Craig."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

With that Craig was out the door. The minute his footsteps faded Stan broke down.

18 months later (a year and a half)

After the unexpected death of his father and a quick wedding Stan now sat in the throne. He looked over the documents and sighed. How is he gonna bring love home? Now that he though about it he hasn't heard from Craig in a few months. Did something happen? What if he died? Stan went into a panic before collapsing on the floor.

Craig fought long and hard for his prince and now his gorgeous King. One night the Knights of The South Kingdom pillaged a innocent village. Craig was shocked. His own brothers in knighthood brought dishonor upon them. He couldn't associate himself with these people. What would his precious Stan think? So he fled disappearing into the night.