Part Fourteen

A.N.:I love this song

Craig slowly lean in. He was hesitant. He just came back everything was moving so fast.

"You sure my King."

"Yes. I want you. I want kisses and hugs and cuddles."

Craig softly kissed Stan. All the sadness disappeared. Their was only love. The kiss got heated.  Soon Stan was covered with love bites and hickies. Craig's back had scratches. Moans echoed of the walls.

Wendy tosses and turn in their bed. She knows Stan not in bed with her. She got up and decided to look for him. She looked all over till she got closed to the top of the stairs that leads to the dungeon. She heard the moans.

"A-ah Craig right there!"

Craig? When did he get here? I though he was dead! The queen quietly crept down the stairs. She peeked through the doorway. What she saw broke her heart. She love Stan and there he was making love with someone and if that wasn't bad enough it was a man. Wendy ran upstairs enraged. She paced in her room waiting for Stan.

A few hours later. Stan cuddled with Craig on the cot. Stan smiled. He almost believed he had forgotten how to. Craig was holding Stan tightly.

"I love you Stan."

"I love you too Craig."

They lived in a moment of love and peace. They were happy but who know how long that is gonna to last

A.N.: I don't even know when they will be happy again.