Request - Tommen Baratheon "His mother's son"

"You came back!" Tommen stood up from his throne and he tried to ran towards you. A smile spread across his face and his eyes were glimmering in the late summer sun.

"What a pity..." Cersei grabbed her son's wrist and pulled him back. "I do not know what makes this one so special, but Kingslanding was better of without her." She hissed between her teeth and Tommen turned his face towards her while he frowned his eyebrows.

"What do you mean, mother?" He tried to stay calm, but he was breathing heavily. His hands were clasping the banisters of his throne.

"She's distracting you from your responsibility. She's keeping you away from your family. She's filling your heads with stories of commoners a king should not care about." She smiled a smile and you licked your lips.

You had hoped that things had changed over time. You had prayed that Cersei would have forgotten her hate for you. You had wished that you would be able to come back to help Tommen with the heavy task that had been placed upon his shoulders.

Cersei was however still the same. Anyone who was not a Lannister was not worth her love. "Guards, take her to one of our cells where she can't do any damage to all our hard work."

Two gigantic men in heavy armor walked towards you and their hands grabbed your upper arms. Their holds were that strong that your skin would for sure end up bruised and you started screaming.

"Stop!" Tommen straightened his back and lifted his chin. "As your King I command you to let her go!" His raised voice echoed all around you and you held your breath for a moment.

You were certain that Cersei would overrule him. You were sure that she would convince the guards that her word should be more important than the words of her son, even though she was nothing but an ex-queen and mother to the king.

"Tommen, darling..." Cersei placed both her hands on her son's shoulder and she forced him to look at her. "I know that what I'm doing right now seems rather cruel, but I promise you that I only do what is best for you and Westeros." She spoke softly and you tensed all your muscles. "You can't only think about you anymore, Tommen. You have an entire kingdom to protect."

You rolled your eyes and you bent your head while you stared at your feet. Of course you were a huge danger to the kingdom. Of course you had horrible plans. Of course you would try to corrupt Tommen into doing terribly bad things. It was completely unthinkable that you simply loved him and were here to help him.

"Until she does anything to damage me or this country, you have no right to lock her up." Tommen shook his head and walked away from his mother. "And now let her go." He ran towards you and he wrapped his arms around your trembling body as soon as the guards had let you go. "Are you okay?"

You looked up at him and you felt your lips curling up. "I am now, thanks."