1 Month

"Zayn stop it." Harry said laughing as Zayn was taking his dick and rubbing it all around her ass.

"You know you like it babe." Zayn said as he turned Harry around to lay on her back.

Zayn got on top of Harry and put his dick right inside of Harry. Harry moaned.

"Uhhhh Zayn." Harry said as she held on the the bed covers as Zayn fucked her.

--------------

"Ok Mrs. Styles so we don't have enough to actually see the face and all and tell whether it is a boy or a girl but that information comes usually at 4-5 months into the pregnancy." Dr. Kero said as he pointed at the picture.

"Ok thanks Dr.Kero so much." Harry said as she stood up

"No problem. You can come back next month just to make sure the baby is doing good or you can come back in 3-4 months to see the gender. The choice is yours." Dr.Kero said to Harry.

"I think I will come back in a month just to make sure our baby is doing good with the growth." Harry said.

"Ok that's great. Well I have to go schedule a day and I'll meet you in the waiting room." The doctor said.

Harry nodded and left the room. Harry sat down right next to another lady. They lady was pregnant also but it seemed like she was a month away. Her stomach was huge, Harry thought to herself.

"Hey excuse me. Its going to my first time in a couple of months. I see your really close to do. Do you have any tips?" Harry asked the lady beside her trying to make small talk.

"Oh really congratulations. Yea I'm just a couple weeks away. Well first I guess you just gotta let it all happen. When you feel something don't worry its just the baby kicking. But when its around the time your due then if you feel extreme pain that's when you know your ready. Oh and as far as clothes you should go to 'Planet Pregnancy' they have really good clothes for pregnant women." The polite lady said to Harry.

"Thanks so much. I just don't know what to expect. I want all this to go perfectly planned." Harry said smiling at the lady.

"Yea I understand first times are always the hardest but at the end its just like you have your whole world in your hands. They are just so precious." The lady said as Dr.Kero called Harry.

"Yea. Well thanks so much but I'm gonna go. It was nice meeting you." Harry said standing up.

"You to." The lady said waving to Harry with one hand and holding her stomach with the other.

-------------

"I'm home babe!" Harry said locking the door wondering were Zayn was.

"I'm here. I'm in the bathroom." Zayn said shaving his beard off.

"Ooh what you getting so cleaned up for." Harry said as she put her keys and purse down on the couch before heading to the bathroom.

"I'm taking you out. To dinner." Zayn said as he kissed Harriet then gave her a cute smile.

"Ooooh how nice of you. But now I have shaving cream all over my face." Harry said as she wiped her face and laughed.

"No problem babe and sorry haha." Zayn said giving her a guilty smile.

"So what did the doctor say?" Zayn asked.

"He said that its to early to see anything of the baby but if we want we come come back next month or when I'm at 4 months which is 3 months away. And I said I'll come back next month to see how the baby is doing." Harry said as she looked up at Zayn.

"Oh ok that's good." Zayn said as he finished and put down his razor.

"Yea. So what time we going out?" Harriet asked.

"In a hour. So get ready." Zayn said.

"What! Why you tell me this now. I need to do my hair. My make up. I need to pick an outfit." Harriet yelled as she went to the room to get ready.

------------

Harry's Outfit ^^

Harry's Outfit ^^

Zayns Outfit ^^

Zayn an Harry order their food after a while of looking at the menu. Zayn and Harry got their food and enjoyed the rest of their evening.

***********

Hey guys here is the next chapter. Harry is 1 month pregnant in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment. And sorry for any mistakes alright, Byeeeee.

-Yojaris 💘