4 Months

"Zayn I'm going to the appointment wanna come?" There gonna find out if its a boy or a girl." Harry said.

"Yea I'm coming." Zayn said as he pit his shoes on.

Zayn put his shoe on and they headed out to the car.

Harry and Zayn got into the car an they drove off.

"What do you think its going to be?" Harry asked.

"I don't know baby. I really want a girl though. Are you nervous because I am." Zayn said.

"Of course I am nervous. I'm gonna figure out what's coming out of my inside in 5 more months. I also need coffee. I'm going to Starbuck before we get there." Harry said as she stopped at the red light.

"Alright. I'm gonna get a coffee to." Zayn said.

"Ok. I want a girl to. But I want a boy at the same time. We have a name for a boy. But what if its a girl." Zayn interrupted her and said,

"The name is gonna be Bella." Zayn said.

"No its gonna be Mia you butt face." Harry said as she made a right turn.

"Bella." Zayn said

"Mia."

"Bella."

"Mia! And that's it. I'm the one who has to carry this baby. So I name my baby." Harry argued.

"Ok but I'm the reason you have the baby." Zayn said as he gave a smirk to Harry and Harry threw a punch at his arm.

"Shut the fuck up." Harry said as she squeezed Zayns face.

--------

"Yea Hi can I have a Cinnamon doice latte. And a Caffe latte." Harry said as she had to stand up to get closer to the intercom. Zayn slid his hand right under her ass.

"Yea that will be $7.53 at the first window." The lady said through the intercom.

"Ok thanks." Harry said as she sat back down.

Harry got to the first window and got her drink and Zayns drink.

"Thanks." Harry said grabbing the drinks.

"Here's you drink babe." Harry said as she gave Zayn his drink.

"Thanks." Zayn said as he kissed her. Zayn put his hand on her thigh the whole ride to the hospital.

-----------

"Hello Harry its nice to see you again. I see you have the dad here. That's good that's good." Dr.Kelo said.

"Yea. Its nice to see you to." Harry said as she layer down on the bed.

"Hello doctor. Its nice to meet you." Zayn said shaking his hand.

"You to." The doctor said shaking his hand back.

"Ok let's get started." The doctor said as he got the jelly out.

The doctor put some jelly on Harry's stomach and got the detector out. He put the detector against her stomach firmly. When Zayn noticed something off as well as the doctor. Harry noticed Zayns face and asked what was wrong.

"Did I just count 2 baby's.?" Zayn asked shockingly.

"2 what do you mean. I'm having twins?" Harry said as she freaked out.

"Yes. Your having twins. Congratulations. But I don't understand how you all of a sudden you have twins." The doctor said confusingly.

"I might have to research this but for now congratulations. Also they are both girls." Dr.Kelo said.

"Oh my god. Two little girls." Harry said as she cried happily.

"My two little princess. Bella and Mia." Zayn said as he gave Harry a kiss on her forehead.

----------

"I can't believe I'm gonna have twins babe." Harry said as she gently patted her belly.

"I know. My 2 little princess." Zayn said as he rubbed Harry's belly and kissed her.

"I love you babe." Harry said as she stared into Zayns Golden brown eyes.

"Love you to My Queen." Zayn said kissing her.

"Let's go home now. I'm hungry." Harry said.

"Alright let's go." Zayn said.

************

Hey guys hoped you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think. Alright byeeeee.

-Yojaris 💕