2 Months

"Ok. So the baby is growing a little bigger as you can see here. But he or she is still not big enough to see any gender." Dr. Kelo said as he pointed to the computer system.

"Ok that's fine. Just wanted check in with the baby." Harry said.

"Ok do want to schedule for next month or do you want to meet when your at 4 or 5 months to find out the gender?" Dr.Kelo asked.

"I think maybe I'll wait till I'm 4 months. We are anxious to find out so we will wait till I'm around 4 months." Harriet said as she got up from the bed and put her shirt down.

"Ok. Great so I'll go ahead and make a appointment. You can go ahead and sit in the waiting room.

Harry went to the waiting room and waited for Dr.Kelo. Once the doctor can back and told her the date of the appointment and the paper, Harry went back home.

----------

"Babe I'm home!!!!" Harry yelled as she got no answer.

Harry was confused as to why she got no answer. Zayn was usually always at the house.

"Zayn!?" Harry yelled one more time confusingly as she got no answer again.

Harry put her keys and purse on the sofa as she took off her sweater. Harry walked into their room to find Zayn sleeping. Harry smiles and went up to the bed.

Harry took off her shirt and tossed it onto the floor. Then she took of her jeans off then tossed them to the floor as well. She was left with her black bra and pantie lace set on.

Harry went on top of Zayn. Laying down on him she kissed him on his pink lips and then gave him a sexy lip bite as Zayn woke up.

"Heyyy. There's my sexy Queen." Zayn said as he rubbed his eyes and gave Harry a big smile then kissing her.

"Yup here I am." Harry said as Zayn held on to her hips and flipped her over and went on top and hovered over her.

"So babe... What did the doctor say." Zayn said as he kissed her pink glossy lips.

"He just said to come back when I'm at 4 months. I said ok." Harry said as they layed next to each other staring at nothing but into each others eyes.

"Ok. Great." Zayn said as he put his head right next to Harry's belly.

"Hey. Its your daddy.. Little girl or little boy. Pretty soon your gonna be in my hands little.... Person." Zayn said into Harry's belly as he rubbed his hands all around it.

"Aww Zayn.. Your gonna make me cry." Harry said laughing.

"Baby don't cry." Zayn said as heaughed and positioned himself back were he could see Harry eye to eye.

"I love you so much." Harry said as she kissed Zayn.

"I love you to baby. But you know what I heard?" Zayn asked as he winked at Harry.

"What." Harry said as she giggled.

"That sex speeds up the process of having a baby." Zayn said as he gave a flirty smile to Harry.

"Oh ok. Well let's get it." Harry said as she went on too of Zayn again.

-----------

"Uhhhh Zayn oh fuck fuck fuck fuck-k." Harry moaned as scratched Zayns back.

"Just like that Baby. Uhh yea." Zayn said as he fucked Harry holding on to her shoulders.

"Uhh fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh yes daddy. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard daddy. Fuck me hard Zayn." Harry yelled as Zayn slapped her ass real hard.

"Get on top my Queen. Get on top." Zayn said pulling his dick out of her.

Zayn layer down and Harry went on top of Zayn. Harry grabbed his dick and she sat right on it.

"Ohh fuck. Oh uhh. Shit. This feels so goo-o-od oh fuck." Harry said as she kept riding Zayns dick.

"Just like that baby. Just like that Queen." Zayn said as he grabbed her ass moving toward and backwards and forward and backwards.

"Oh yes Daddy. Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh." Harry yelled out as she layed on Zayns chest still riding his dick.