3 Months

"Zayn!!!!" Harry said as she munched on her chocolate bar.

"What. What!" Zayn said panicking.

"Where are my keys. I need to go to 'Planet Pregnancy' to get some clothes. I'm getting fatter!!" Harry said as she bit that last piece of her chocolate bar.

"I don't know.... Oh wait there right here." Zayn said as he grabbed them from the top of the fridge.

"Thanks babe. You sure you don't wanna come..... Please come with me I don't wanna be alone." Harry begged Zayn.

"I already made plans with Liam. I'm gonna go fix his car. Something went wrong in the engine." Zayn said.

"Just reschedule. You never wanna go anywhere with me. Please Zayn......." Harry paused as she thought of something. "I'm going to buy yoga pants." Harry said as she giggled.

"Alright let's go." Zayn said as he laughed put his arm around Harry and Kissed her forehead.

---------

"What about this one. This is cute. Right?" Harry asked Zayn as she pointed to a green shirt.

 Right?" Harry asked Zayn as she pointed to a green shirt

"You look cute in anything babe. Just pick a couple of things and let's get out of here." Zayn said.

"Your not help Zayn." Harry said as she rolled her eyes at Zayn, then Zayn smacked her ass.

Harry kept searching for outfits and things. When she was finished pick everything out her and Zayn want to the cashier. She ended up with 5 different outfits and the green shirt that she really liked.

* these are the outfits she picked out*

(Who knew you can still slay bitches while being pregnant😏😂)

"Finally Let's go home now. Thank you" zayn said then said thanks to the cashier as the cashier gave him his card back.

"Oh shut up Zayn. No I wanna go eat something. I'm hungry." Harry said.

"Oh my god. Fine" Zayn said.

----------

"What do you want babe?" Zayn asked looking at the wendys menu.

"I want a burger. With fries and a frostie." Harry said.

"Ok. I'll get the same." Zayn said.

Zayn went up and orders his food. Once the food was ready the went and sat at the table to go eat.

"Babe...." Zayn paused as he looked around to see if anyone was hearing.
"Can we fuck when we get home?" Zayn whispered to Harry.

"Yes Daddy." Harry said as she bit her lip and Zayn kissed her forehead and cheered himself quietly.

"Oh yeah." Zayn said as he laughed.

-----------

"Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh yes Daddy. Fuck me hard. Fuck me real good. Oh Zayn. Fuck" Harry moaned as Zayn fucked her then slapping her ass.

"Shhh baby girl. Shh Queen." Zayn said holding on to her shoulders banging her from behind.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh shit Zayn that's really really fucking deep." Harry screamed as she grabbed onto the covers.

"Oh fuck."Zayn said as he slapped Harry's ass again.
"Suck my dick." Zayn said as he pulled out and played on the bed.

Harry grabbed his dick and licked it. Then slowly put his whole dick in her mouth.

"Oh shit baby girl just like that. Suck my dick real good." Zayn said as he grabbed on to Harry's Hair.

---

"Zayn you want something to eat." Harry asked.

"No didn't we just eat though babe." Zayn said.

"Yea but I'm asked if your hungry." Harry said as she smiled and looked down to her area.

"Ohh yea then I'm definitely hungry." Zayn said as he laughed and went over to Harry and picked her up and dropped her onto the bed.

----------

"Zayn. I have been meaning to ask you. What are we gonna name him or her?" Harry asked.

"I don't know what do you want to call him or her babe?" Zayn said as he stared into her green eyes and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Zayn.. That's why I'm asking you. Because I don't fucking know. You dummy." Harry said as she rolled her eyes.

"Calm down." Zayn said as he pointed with his finger. Then Harry rolled her eyes.

"What about Bella if we have a girl.?" Zayn suggested.

"I really like Mia for a girl though." Harry said.

"Well we will pick that over on the day of the delivery." Zayn said.

"Ok what about about a boy?" Harry asked.

"I like the name Zack." Zayn said.

"Oh shoot. That's actually a nice name." Harry said

"Ok good we got the name done. But we will compromise on the girl name if it should be Bella or Mia." Zayn said

"Ok good. I'm tired and I'm sore I wanna go to sleep." Harry said as she closed her eyes and went into the blankets. Zayn turned her over and snuggled her.

**************

Hey guys so let me just say one thing. The last chpayer was published on accident but all it needed was the part of me talking with you guys. So sorry for that. Also I really am happy that you guys are enjoying the story. So don't forget to comment what you think and vote. Alright byeeeeeee.

-Yojaris 💘