1//Intro

*Gisele's POV*

buzz buzzz

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket so I opened it to see what's up.

X: 3275 NW 24th Street Rd. Miami | FL -- 2:00am

I took a look at the text showing the address of where the last street race was going to be. This is it. My one chance to make it to the real deal. My one chance to redeem my father's title. I won't screw this up. 

I checked the clock to see what time it was. 1:45. I still have time. I quickly took my leather jacket and threw on a pair boots. As I took my jacket something fell out. I took a look of the photograph that fell out and stared at it. It was a picture of my father and I. 

We looked so happy. I was on top of his shoulder, his one hand holding me up and the other holding his trophy. I smiled as I looked back at that memory. I was so proud of my father. I knew after getting this trophy he had a spot on the final race in the grand finale. Unfortunately, one hour before he got there, he crashed into a pole. He died. Right in front of my face. I remembered it like it was yesterday. My father and I was rushed to the hospital. It was a miracle I even survived. I woke up on a hospital bed to see my mother's tiring face. Her first words were, "He's gone."

I shook my head to try to get that out of my thought.

I'm doing this for you dad.

I ran down the stairs with my keys in hand and almost made it out the door. Almost. 

I felt a hand grab my keys, "Where do you think you are going young lady?" 

I rolled my eyes she's always like that, "Why are you even up? Just leave me alone."

"NO. I am your mom. the least you can do is tell me where you're going. If not you are not getting your keys back. EVER."

"Are you serious? Fine. I'm going racing. Bye." I grabbed the keys from her and took off.

As I drove to the final destination, I played some music in the background. (cue music on top) I sighed.. I wish things weren't like this between my mom. She just doesn't get that this was something Dad would've wanted me to do. Something I  wanted to do. 

She's been like this ever since dad died. Never letting me go anywhere, never letting me do anything that reminded her of dad, and especially racing. But like I'm going to listen. Racing is the one thing that helps me get over dad or at least know I'm helping him in a way. So tonight, no matter what goes on around me, all I will do is focus on this race. For dad.

As I arrived at the street, I drove further to the underground parking knowing the racers will be there. I passed by so many people and annoying wannabe car models who doesn't know shit about cars or racing. I purposely went to the last spot to flaunt my matte gray Audi. I also looked around to see all the racers, their car, and their ability before I got out my car. They seem pretty easy to beat.

I heard an annoying voice "The amazing drift queen!! How you doin' G?"

It's ok. Two more races and then you can punch him.

Clenching my fist, I smiled "Hey. Xavier. Where am I?"

"Third row baby" He then winks at me and left.

Ugh. That annoying son of a bitch.

.   .    .    .   .

"One... Two...," I just dozed off as he started counting my money.

I can't believe it... I'm in the finals.... I'm in the finals!!!! Dad I am going to make you proud there's nothing that can stop me. Nothing. 

Little do I know that there was something to stop me...

.   .    .   .   .

To be continued...

HELLO LOVELY READERS!! This is my first book I will be seriously dedicated with. Technically not really since I did write another story before this but didn't stick to it so I WILL MAKE A PROMISE. 

Anyways I hoped you enjoy this little short intro and hope you continue reading to the more exciting parts and follow me through Gisele's journey! I will publish this story along with two more chapters so you won't be waiting;))

Make sure you comment, vote, and most importantly enjoy this little imagination of mine!!

Simply...

{Nix}