3//New School New Me... Not

*Gisele's POV*

"What took you so long?" my mom asked.

Did you she really need to ask? Besides the fact that I am pushing a non-stop stretching tower of luggage and glaring at her?

She gave me her best innocent smile hoping that it will possibly fix my tomato red face with steam coming out of my ears (which by the way WILL NEVER) and said, "That's why you're the best daughter anyone could've ever ask for."

"Better."

And with that, we took off. I took a look out of the window, leaning my head against the door of the uber car, glazing at the beautiful palm trees with the sun, girls with sun glasses, and ice cream stores EVERYWHERE. I made a promise to myself that I will visit everyone of them as soon as I win some races around here.

I just realized... Where's my car??

"Mom. Where's my car?"

No reply.

"Hello?"

No reply again.

"HELLO?"

"Yes?" She acted as if she didn't hear me. She only does this when she's hiding something...

"Where's my car mom."

"Uhmm. look honey please don't be mad but you know that car is too flashy and too fast to be a regular car to pick up groceries and to go to school so I- I kind of- sold it- to someone..."

No way. nowaynoway this is happening what the fuck...

I didn't even talk to her for the whole ride to our house. I just silently looked out the window thinking why would she do such a thing.

We arrived to our house and I took a quick look before picking my room. It was simple. Not much. Just a one story house with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom connected to the master bedroom and one bathroom in between the other two rooms, a living room and a kitchen. Nothing to look at since our furniture weren't unpacked.

I went to my bedroom with the connected bathroom before my mom could say anything else. I just couldn't hear her talk anymore. I thought she wanted something good for me. Now, all she has done is taken the only good thing in my world and sold it. What did she even need that money for?

I didn't think too much about it. This weekend has been crazy and all I wanted to do was sleep in a comfortable bed and not next to some weird dude who smells like feet. As I tried to scratch the thought of his smelly feet, I drifted off to sleep.

.  .  .  .  .

Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz

...

Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz

...

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ

UGH WHAT THE FUCK

"Rise and shine honey time to go to school!" She said all too happy.

Ugh here goes nothing.

I threw my blankets away, brushed my teeth, and did my most fierce and bold makeup. Hopefully this will tell the students to back the fuck off. I then went to my suitcase and picked up a skintight leather crop top with a pair of black ripped jeans and topped it off with a pair of knee high black boot.

This usually scares the kids.

And with that I went to grab my car keys. wait.... Ugh I remembered the prebious horrible events and just walked past my mom and out the door. I heard her call out for me to wait for the school bus but no way am I going to that moving dump. I guess I'll just have to walk.