4//So You're the Thief

*Gisele's POV*

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face---

"UGH!" I let out a frustrated sigh as I frantically search for a phone with this foreign, sick ringtone.

I know for sure this is not my phone. Must be some prank the U-Haul people pulled.

Then I started feeling a vibration in my back. I placed my hand on the small pocket of my backpack feeling my phone buzz.

What the...

I certainly do not remember setting that as my ringtone... I pulled out my phone and dropped my backpack on top of the kitchen island. I turned my phone over and examined the red metal case, when did I get a new case?

I opened the phone and a white marble lock screen came to light. Ok, this is not my phone for sure, but since it is in my hand... No harm in checking it out right?

I grabbed my laptop and took an iPhone 6s wire and connected the unknown phone to my laptop.I punched in some codes and blahblahblah nobody knows these technology stuff anyways right? So for your sake I'll just move on and continuing hacking this phone.

Five minutes later I'm in! Please don't have any nudes or some dangerous bomb that will destroy this house. I took a look at the wallpaper and saw an edit with Courage the Cowardly Dog spread everywhere on the screen. This is wayy too funny. I started cracking up for who knows how long. I just couldn't understand why anyone would put their phone in my backpack with this wallpaper.

I then grabbed my backpack and searched for my actual phone. There was nothing... I tried digging in there for it but no phone of mine came out. Even worse, there is nothing that is mine in that backpack. Thinking I wasn't seeing clear, I dumped everything in the backpack on the floor and saw a bunch of comic books? Ok this is weird, I remember my backpack sticking with me the whole trip here. Unless...

. . . . .

I've been thinking for an hour and I couldn't come up with any reason why my backpack is not with me right now.

All this thinking got me really hungry so I showered and changed into a red jumpsuit, grabbed some cash, and took the phone. After walking for about half an hour, I came across a vintage diner and thought it looked decent so I went in to get some some food in my stomach.

I walked to parking lot and something caught my eye. No. Way. It was my dream car!! There it was. Standing in front me. Mocking me, laughing that I do not even have a car. Or is it just in my head?

Before I got to take another glance at my dream car, two guys came out of the heavenly car. One was really cute may I add. The other looked-- familiar. Ahh he was the "I try to keep my cool but Gisele can see right through me" guy.

The cute guy walked towards me and smiled while the blonde gave him a dirty look.

"Wanna go for a ride?" I was internally screaming when the cutie winked at me.

"Oh no it's ok I just like your Skyline GTR" UGH Why do I always turn down my chance with someone hot.

"Oh so you know about cars?"

"No I just know that it's a 2015 Nissan and that you NIZMOed the car increasing the downforce at 186 mph by 220 pounds without affecting the car's 0.26 drag coefficient with an additional 55 horsepower produced from the 3.8 liter of V-6." I rolled my eyes and walked into the diner. So he is just a fuckboy with no knowledge whatsoever.

I took a seat at a booth by myself thinking why all the hot guys are fuckboys. As I thought about the many fuckboy stereotypes, I realized I still do not have a car. Just great.

Someone interrupted my thoughts and sat in front of me. "Excuse me what are you thinking?" I gave a disgusted look when I realized it was that one blonde guy.

"Not about you that's for sure." He gave me an annoyed look.

"What." I was clearly shocked. No one ever said that to me. Everyone thinks I am the beautiful and everything (not to sound narcissistic) but people tell me that.

"Look I'm not here to talk to you. I jus-"

"You are talking to me, idiot." I cut him off. He was the most ignorant douche I have ever met. Nope. Not going to listen to him.

I stood up and was ready to go when suddenly--

I like big butts and I can not--

"UGHH" I let out a frustrated sigh and ended whoever was calling. Before I got to the phone in my butt pocket, the douche held onto my arm not letting me go.

"So you're the thief."

I internally groan. This. Can. NOT. Be. Happening.

I turn to face him with a glare and said, "Ditto."

"What?" He gave me a confused look and I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Who has my phone idiot?" Without staying to hear what he said I quickly left due to my anger forgetting all about my phone being in his possession.

Stupid me.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
HI! Another update!! I'd like to thank the few readers who are keeping up with my story because this means a lot! I have put a lot of effort into my first story AKA my baby! So thank you all who are reading. I have nothing much to say since my life consists of homework, homework, and HOMEWORK... So instead of a life update, here's a little Christmas song for you--
On the 1st week of Christmas my teachers gave to me
5 all nighters
4 hrs of crying
3 mental breakdowns
2 thoughts of dropout
And a month of anxiety
*cue the applause*

ANYWAYS! Make sure to comment vote and all that amazing stuff!! THANK YOU

~Simply, Nix~